PDA

View Full Version : Which was Fan's Choice #2?

Scackmgackm
04-01-2004, 02:00 PM
For the life of me I cannot remember, and I cannot find a figure marked as such in the database. If it IS marked, I just keep missing it, so it was better for my eyes just to ask in the forums.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

mm74md
04-01-2004, 02:06 PM
POTJ Deluxe Amanaman

Kidhuman
04-01-2004, 03:13 PM
#1. Ellors
#2. Amanaman
#3. Ephant Mon
#4. Concept Trooper
#5. Antilles

AmanaMatt
04-02-2004, 10:51 AM
It is totally embarassing that Amanaman is still sitting in TRU for a few bucks!
Oh, well, at least we got him/it. One of my fav all time aliens...and it almost didn't happen as that second poll was close.

sith_killer_99
04-02-2004, 11:11 AM
It is totally embarassing that Amanaman is still sitting in TRU for a few bucks!

Amanaman, heck I've seen Ellors sitting on the pegs within the last month!

Hasbro messed up by over producing the first 2 Fan Choice figs then punished us for not buying them all by under producing Ephant Mon! :rolleyes:

They finally seem to have gotten it right for Concept Stormie and Antilles!

However, they still owe us, at a minimum, a re-pack of Ephant Mon! :Pirate:

stillakid
04-02-2004, 11:20 AM
:

They finally seem to have gotten it right for Concept Stormie and Antilles!

You're kidding about the Concept Stormie, right? I have two. One I found months ago, and another that KEBco sent me. Haven't seen any others anywhere.

sith_killer_99
04-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Umm, that's still better than Ephant Mon! Most people I have talked to were at least able to find him in stores, as opposed to the E Mon.

Kidhuman
04-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Never saw concept stormy at retail. GOt him though from a friend, and the rest of his wave at retail.

sith_killer_99
04-02-2004, 04:19 PM
:eek: Was someone army building with these guys or what? I must have seen the Concept Stormtrooper at retail a dozen times over a 6 week period.

Kidhuman
04-02-2004, 06:28 PM
I dont live in a big city, so they dont get alot of stuff in. usually if you miss the pack out, you cant find the HTF ones. I have been really lucky the last 6 months getting them allat once. Ihad 25 figures on lay a way right at X-mas time, finding 2 waves at a time twice. Also have Jabbas Palace and Yavin wave onLay a way right now. Found the Tatooine wave all at once also. When allyou have are two Wally's and a Target,you need to hunt daily, which I dont have time for. :beard:

Rogue II
04-02-2004, 06:43 PM
I have yet to see the Sketchtrooper anywhere, but I have no intention of buying it anyway.

The only place I've seen Antilles is in a Hobby store around the corner from my house. This place makes Brian's toys look cheap as the average figure goes for $18. They even sell pegwarmers for $12.

I got lucky with Ephant Mon. My wife found 2 at a local TRU and bought both. I opened one and the other is still packaged sitting in a box with my other carded figures. I haven't decided if I want to trade him or hold on to him yet.