PDA

View Full Version : EP1 pit droid 2 packs questions

keithfite
04-04-2004, 11:00 PM
hey. where is a good place to get the pit droid bonus 2 packs. obi wan, anakin, and darth maul I see are easy to find. But do you know anyone that sells moc or loose darth sidious and pit droid and naboo guard and pit droid. I understand they may be kinda expensive, but do you know anyone that has them in stock.
and also, how many variations of the pit droids were there. please let me know. I need a little help with these. I appreciate it everyone thanks
keith

Mandalorian Candidat
04-05-2004, 10:13 AM
I could be wrong, but I think there was only one version of the droids. Perhaps there were more than one as far as the number system goes (.0000, .0001; however they did it on EP1 cards back then) but as far as the droids themselves I think there wasn't any variants.

As to where to find them I don't know outside of ebay. I'm sure there are some decent online stores (besides Brian's Toys) that may have them for a decent price.

sith_killer_99
04-05-2004, 11:34 AM
There were 2 different types of pit droid pack-ins for the European 2-packs. Ani, Maul, Obi, etc came with 1 type (3 colors) and the Holo Sid and Naboo Guard came with a different type (3 colors).

The Holo Sid and Naboo Guard are pretty expensive and VHTF.

Here are 2 auctions on Ebay, one shows a good close up shot for comparison:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3186124689&category=50264

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3185166893&category=50260

Mandalorian Candidat
04-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Oh, I see. I thought you were talking about the pit droid 2-pack. Didn't see "bonus" until just now.

keithfite
04-07-2004, 03:29 PM
hey. thanks a million gus. I have looked at some places and was able to get the 3 variations that came with ani,maul, kenobi. but your telling me there are still 3 versions to go, and they only come with sidious/guard right? holly hell. I am screwed. those things are expensive. just to buy 3 of them to get each version at some sites is like $300. I need to find them loose. but that is indeed what your telling me right? I got the 3 that could come with either ani,maul,kenobi. but I still need 3 that come with sidious,guard? Say it aint so man