PDA

View Full Version : Wampa Cave (Completed 4/18)

ACPin
04-07-2004, 12:47 PM
After you've seen the preview of the Wampa Cave, (http://acpin.homestead.com/SneakPreview.html) what do you think of the completed diorama? (http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30166)

arctangent
04-08-2004, 06:23 AM
dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones :dead:!

ohh, look out, he's behind you! looks nice so far, ac. can't wait to see the completed diorama.

ACPin
04-08-2004, 08:55 PM
dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones :dead:!

ohh, look out, he's behind you! looks nice so far, ac. can't wait to see the completed diorama.
Took me awhile to find them too! Thanks. :D

Kidhuman
04-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Dude, your making us look bad. Why dont you try out for some job that has to do with building this stuff. Even Lego designers. You are that damn good. If you were a wrestler you would be HHH.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-09-2004, 12:20 AM
I like your Darth Vader lego choking the Admiral Motti lego...the facial expressions are what made me split my sides.

Talented and a sense of humor!

:cool:

ACPin
04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Dude, your making us look bad. Why dont you try out for some job that has to do with building this stuff. Even Lego designers. You are that damn good. If you were a wrestler you would be HHH.
Sorry but didn't mean to humiliate rather the purpose of all of this is to be emulated. I sure wish that I could do this for a living on either side. Thanks for your gracious compliments though I don't think I'd cut it as a wrestler. lol

I like your Darth Vader lego choking the Admiral Motti lego...the facial expressions are what made me split my sides.

Talented and a sense of humor!

:cool:
That was from another creation I did awhile ago. Thanks anyway!

Deoxyribonucleic
04-09-2004, 12:11 PM
That was from another creation I did awhile ago. Thanks anyway!

Well of course the Wampa cave looks fabulous!! :D

Can't wait to see the whole thing...where'd ya wrangle 'dem bones from? :dead:

"Come on in, take off your skin and rattle around in your bones."

ACPin
04-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Well of course the Wampa cave looks fabulous!! :D

Can't wait to see the whole thing...where'd ya wrangle 'dem bones from? :dead:

"Come on in, take off your skin and rattle around in your bones."
Thanks again and those bones came from a Skeleton Warriors figure dismembered beyond recognition. :crazed:

ACPin
04-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Now it's done! (http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30166)

Kidhuman
04-19-2004, 05:25 PM
Some of your best work ever. ACPin is the man at building dioramas. I wish I had half of your talent.

ACPin
04-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Some of your best work ever. ACPin is the man at building dioramas. I wish I had half of your talent.
Thanks a lot! Have you actually tried at building some?

Kidhuman
04-20-2004, 07:17 AM
Not yet. I dont have room for any. I have figures MOC. When I buy a house, I have plans to do so.

ACPin
04-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Not yet. I dont have room for any. I have figures MOC. When I buy a house, I have plans to do so.
Free them up! lol Just in case you feel like doing some, you know where to get ideas about it. ;)

Kidhuman
04-21-2004, 08:01 AM
That I do. I will heed your instructions. :beard:

Hellboy
05-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Very nice work ACPin. :cool:

You've inspired me to finish a couple of dioramas I've had in the works for some time now.

ACPin
05-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Very nice work ACPin. :cool:

You've inspired me to finish a couple of dioramas I've had in the works for some time now.
Thanks! Don't forget to post the pics when you're done. :)