PDA

View Full Version : Durge = Greivous!!

-Durge-
04-08-2004, 10:22 AM
What do you guys think.....I think it's true.

Pendo
04-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Could be :). Ifyou look at the alien inside Grievous it does look quite Durge-ish :). Good thinking :).

PENDO!

clonehead
04-08-2004, 01:41 PM
i don't know, does anyone have a picture of both of them next to each other??

-Durge-
04-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Pendo...we have seen what is under Durges armor but we have not seen what is under Greivous...

joe-da
04-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Also, Grievous could be the remains of Darth Bane...

Pendo
04-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Pendo...we have seen what is under Durges armor but we have not seen what is under Greivous...
You can see some of the alien that is hidden behind his armor!

PENDO!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Er, I don't think so. If they wanted to have two completely different-looking guys that happen to have tinny voices in different armor, they'd do it that way . . . and they did. They'd probably not give them different names either. And Grievous appeared as they were taking away the Banking Clan on Muunilinst, so Durge wouldn't have had time to get himself together, get new armor and synthetic body parts, be appointed droid general, and go to a different planet. Besides, we've seen Grievous's eyes, but we haven't seen Durge's, and we've seen Durge's "skin" but we haven't seen Grievous's. I suppose they could both be Gen'Dai, but I doubt it. :)

-Durge-
04-09-2004, 10:29 PM
You can see some of the alien that is hidden behind his armor!

PENDO!Very true.. I sort of looks like a Geonosian!

scruffziller
04-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Very Cool hypothesis, could be after all we saw the remains of Durge slithering away at the end.;)

2-1B
04-13-2004, 12:58 AM
It would make perfect sense because they are both lame - so it feels natural that Durge would become Grievous.

Battle Droid
04-13-2004, 03:37 AM
After reading Boba Fett : A New Threat, I can safely say that Durge isn't Grievous.

2-1B
04-15-2004, 02:54 AM
There is a God.

JEDIpartner
04-15-2004, 09:49 AM
I dunno... Durge didn't seem to have the lightsaber skills that Grievous has. I'm betting on the remains of a former Jedi or Sith.

clonehead
04-15-2004, 01:33 PM
no no no, he is part man and part machine. he built part of himself sort of like an upgrade on parts of his body. the only thing that he can't upgrade is his mind, or he would die.

darthzirock
04-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Grievous being the remains of Durge had occurred to me, too, back when season one of Clone Wars first aired and we saw Durge go BOOM! However, after season two, we know that Durge and Grievous existed at the same time. Durge was on Muunilist while Grievous was on Hypori. They are obviously two completely different entities. But, it was a pretty cool couple of months there, when I'd thought I'd figured out a plot point that no one else had. Oh, well.

It kinda reminds me of a comment that Bob Kane, creator of Batman, once made about Tim Burton's first BATMAN movie: "Had I known The Joker would become Batman's main adversary all those years ago, I would have had him being the one who killed Bruce Wayne's parents, too."

Battle Droid
04-16-2004, 08:35 AM
In A New Threat Boba Fett is hiding from Grievous and his body guards in Wat Tambor's Citadel, and Boba has a holoshroud, and it's of Durge, and Grievous orders his body guards to kill Durge. (If Grievous was Durge, he'd know that it wasn't really Durge just a holoshroud.)

-Durge-
05-10-2004, 09:19 AM
Can anyone please give me a outline of what happenes in Boba fett and new threat?? I'm really confused..

scruffziller
05-11-2004, 08:47 AM
no no no, he is part man and part machine. he built part of himself sort of like an upgrade on parts of his body. the only thing that he can't upgrade is his mind, or he would die.

I dunno... Durge didn't seem to have the lightsaber skills that Grievous has. I'm betting on the remains of a former Jedi or Sith.Yea, very "Darth Vader".;)

-Durge-
05-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Can anyone please give me a outline of what happenes in Boba fett and new threat?? I'm really confused..What happens in the book please?