PDA

View Full Version : Great day in CT!

jedimarvin
04-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Had one of my best collecting days in a long time yesterday in good 'ol CT. Got out of work early so ran by Toys R Us and picked up Han Hoth Brown Coat, HOF Obi-Wan, Yellow Clone Trooper Army and a free Silver Clone Trooper. (They also had Red Leader's X-Wing, but I have it on order from Amazon)

Then I was feeling lucky so I stopped by Target and found 8 more of the Hall of Fame figures including Vader and Stormy.

Ever since Christmas it seems there's been a pretty steady stream of new Star Wars toys hitting Target and Toys R Us. Walmart n the other hand.....

Jet
04-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Where in CT are you?

I found the Yavin and Star Destroyer wave at the K Mart in New Milford a few days ago.

swabie2424
12-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I live in CA, but I grew up in Connecticut. What is the collecting scene like in the Waterbury area? Anyone live around there? I know there is a TRU in the mall there in Waterbury because I usually hit it when I'm home visiting my parents. I've had some luck there over the past few years. Doesn't seem too heavily scalped or picked over. Is that true? Or just my perception?

I don't think there are Targets or Wal Marts nearby.... so are people forced to drive long distances for exclusives etc?

swabie2424
06-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Man this thread is hopping. No one answered my post in like two years!

timmae
06-06-2006, 12:21 AM
they got toys in CT?

Kidhuman
06-06-2006, 03:00 AM
CT = Crazy toys.

Slicker
06-06-2006, 07:33 AM
I don't think there are Targets or Wal Marts nearby.... so are people forced to drive long distances for exclusives etc?It all depends. I'd say that since you live in California you would be driving a long distance for the exclusive in Connecticut but, say, you live in Connecticut it would be a short drive to get the exclusives in Connecticut.