visit infrequently.

And can you guess what I found?

The entire FX-7 wave. They had 3 of every character. I picked
up all 4 (FX-7, Queen's Decoy, Rebel Trooper and the Imperial
Officer) and headed to the scanner. I know that the Wal-Mart
2 miles from my house has $3 Ketwols and Obi-Wan Jedi
Training (but surprisingly Shmi is the only one that scans at the
regular 6.44 price) so I kinda hoped, but never expected them to
scan at $3. But guess what, they scanned at $3 apiece!!! A brand new wave that as far as I know has not shown up in my area. Needless to say I was ecstatic. I had only $14 dollars on me and had originally planned to get FX-7 and the Decoy but decided to get all of them instead.

Just a little note on the new figures--as you may have heard Force Files are no longer more. Instead they have all the information of the character on the back of the packaging. I also saw that the figures were priced under a peg labeled at $5.76. There were no price stickers on the packaging and the $5.76 label on the peg looked a little beaten. I donít know if this was the supposed or real cost of the figures. If it is, then that would mean a price decrease.

Preliminary results indicate that FX-7 and the Decoy are worth the $$$. The Rebel Trooper and Officer are worth the 3 bucks I paid for it.

:greedy: :) ;) :cool: :p :greedy: :) ;) :p :cool:

Sith Worm
12-13-2001, 07:14 PM
Bantha when you say Decoy are you talkin' about Sabe'? Or is it the Black outfit with the feathers?...

Rollo Tomassi
12-13-2001, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the tip LBC! My case just shipped from FL. and it's at the UPS Hub in Georgia! So not too long now and I'll have all four as well!:)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-13-2001, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Sith Worm
Bantha when you say Decoy are you talkin' about Sabe'? Or is it the Black outfit with the feathers?...

Sith Worm, I apoligize for the confusion. It is a Queen Amidala figure, but the name of it is "Queen Amidala Royal Decoy." It is her clad in a black gown with poofy feathers.

I also noticed that the new cards seem a little flimsy. That could be because of the lack of the force file included. Can anyone back me up on this one?

Obi-Don
12-14-2001, 09:12 AM
That makes me want to jump right out and go to my Wal-Mart,but wait the Wal-Mart in my town doesn't seem to be carring any Star Wars stuff anymore.I guess I'll have to go out of town as I always do.:mad:

Sith Worm
12-15-2001, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the info and no force file? Then what do the new cards look like, are they still POTJ?...

Emperor Howdy
12-15-2001, 01:47 AM
Yes..it's the same cards minus the Force Files....just a picture where the F.F. used to be. Hey L.B.C., doesn't the info on the back of the Amidala card elude to it being Sabe'?

Obi-Dan Kenobi
12-15-2001, 01:47 PM
I just went to Wal-Mart near my house and they actually had Star WArs figures for the first time in months, but no FX-7 wave. Hope fully this is a good sign that I'll see them soon! There haven't been any figures at mine, clearance or otherwise, for months. Although since there were about 5 Tuskens, maybe they've had them stowed away somewhere.

And I believe Sabe is the only one who actually wears that dress in the movie. The figure is described as the Royal Decoy.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-15-2001, 02:26 PM
Your indeed right Howdy. To quote the back of the card, it says
"In times of danger, the handmaidens serve as secret bodyuards by posing as the Queen, such as on her trip to the Galactic Senate on Coruscant, in which Sabe served as the dependable and nonchalant decoy for the Queen."

Oh by the way, I went to a different Wal-Mart and found the FX-7 wave there. And guess what? $3 bucks a figure again. This time I picked up an extra FX-7. I plan to use it in a trade for other earlier POTJ figures I missed. :cry:

Sith Worm
12-15-2001, 03:48 PM
Thanks guys and Bantha I would like just one FX-7...

GNT
12-15-2001, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Obi-Don
That makes me want to jump right out and go to my Wal-Mart,but wait the Wal-Mart in my town doesn't seem to be carring any Star Wars stuff anymore.I guess I'll have to go out of town as I always do.:mad:

Just order a case it would be much more easier for you :)

Because the FF is gone they lowered the price for them?

Darth Rage
12-16-2001, 01:58 AM
Man you lucky bums!

Its hard to find good starwars figures here in canada, there all bought out by some collector!

master jedi
12-16-2001, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rage
Man you lucky bums!

Its hard to find good starwars figures here in canada, there all bought out by some collector!

Well, besides young kids and scalpers who else would buy 'em.

Obi-Don
12-17-2001, 08:09 AM
I will have to retrack what I said here,because the next morning I went to Wal-Mart and found only two figures-FX-7 and the Queen royal decoy.Yes I got them and I wonder what I missed.I still believe that the workers there are hiding and buying them up for themselfs or for thier friends.The figures seem to show up and disappear without any time on the pegs.I kown that they didn't just get two in.I guess I was lucky I was there at 3:oo in the moring doing some Christmas shopping or I would have missed them all together.The thrill of the hunt I guess.

Dark Knight
12-23-2001, 11:03 PM
I still have not seen anything after Jar jar and Lando series. I hoping that the christmas shopper will get all the old stuff off the shelf.

:evil: :evil: :frus: :evil:

Obi-Don
12-24-2001, 08:19 AM
Don't feel to bad DK.Your not alone.I haven't seen anymore at our Wal-Mart either.

BAD WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Darth Rage
12-30-2001, 03:33 AM
Walmart is the best place to buy starwars figures

master jedi
12-30-2001, 03:45 PM

I see you've never been to Iowa.

Jayspawn
12-30-2001, 03:54 PM
My Wal-Marts have had nothing but a couple of 12" Luke and Yodas and Ketwols. Thats it. Please God, let it rain Star Wars figures!

Darkross
12-31-2001, 11:17 AM

I would have to agree...at least here in Canada.

There are only 4 places to actually buy Star Wars figures here in the maritimes.

Wal-Mart (Best Selection - and lowest prices!)
Toys 'R' Us (Selection - Not Bad)
Zellers (Poor Selection)
Specialty Store (Very Expensive)

No TARGETS stores in CANADA - ARRGG! The nearest one to me is 300 miles away - in South Portland, ME.

Toys 'R' Us only carries a few figs and they were priced at $11.99 CAN until just recently when the price dropped to $7.99. Wal-Mart has always had a great selection of figs and they get big quantities of the newest figs too....EXCEPT the FX-7 wave! GRRRR! I had to buy FX-7 at a Wal-Mart in the US last week...but I was happy to find him! I just really, really hope that the Wal-Marts here in New Brunswick, Canada will get the Tie Bombers and Snowspeeders in-stock when they are released in March!