PDA

View Full Version : pod pilots??

mylow thehutt
12-13-2001, 04:53 PM
:D Is this true hasbro will make all new podracer pilots:confused: do you think hasbro will make them based on the videogame? If so witch ones do you want,I wouldn't mind a teemto or neva keen:cool:

Jargo
12-13-2001, 06:58 PM
It's a possibility for the 2002 figures. it was in the works for this year I believe but got cancelled. Then ben Quadinaros showed up in the fan choice poll so it's a fair bet they have him half done already. But my guess would be on a two pack. Perhaps kitster and Wald.... More likely it's one of the two pod race figures to feature in those fan choice pols either Ann gela or Ben Q. that's if hasbro actually decide to do anything interesting with the classic line instead of churning out more Obi-Wan Kenobi and Maul clones. What is it now, 13 Darth Maul figures in two years? A litle exessive really. A few of the characters people really wanted wouldn't have gone amiss.

Sith Worm
12-13-2001, 07:09 PM
I'd love A Kidster and A Warrick Davis Rodarian...

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 02:06 PM
I think ben is on for next year,or some pod polite.because i saw this list for figures next year(no pics)and it said pod polite.oh boy:D

Jedi Teacher
12-14-2001, 07:05 PM
I think any of the pod pilots would make an excellent choice, as long as we don't get an Anakin or Sebulba rescuplt. There are plenty to choose from, considering all the ones we get to see on the DVD. My personal preference would be for Ben Quadrinaros (sp?) I mean, how can you NOT want a figure that looks almost exactly like humpty dumpty?

:D

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 08:40 PM
I agree, no more littel aines.and bring on the teemtos.:D

LTBasker
12-15-2001, 11:10 AM
I think a good choice would be Mawhonic and a multi-pack with that one family they showed on the DVD. Aldar Beedo would be cool too...

evenflow
12-15-2001, 12:37 PM
I think that down the line we will eventually see some Pod pilots. I would love to see a Wald/Kitster 2-pack though. :)

Jargo
12-15-2001, 01:56 PM
Fan Choice Figure Poll #1:
Amanaman (RELEASED)
Bom Vimdim (POSSIBLY LISTED AS CANTINA ALIEN)
Duros (Winner!!) (RELEASED)
Eeth Koth (PENDING)
Teemto Pagalies (POSSIBLY LISTED AS POD RACER)

Fan Choice Figure Poll #2:
Admiral Ozzel
Amanaman (Winner!!) (RELEASED)
Ben Qadinaros (POSSIBLY LISTED AS POD RACER)
Major Bren Derlin (POSSIBLY LISTED AS REBEL OFFICER)
Yarael Poof

Fan Choice Figure Poll #3:
Ephant Mon (Winner!!) (PENDING)
Even Piell
General Rieekan (POSSIBLY LISTED AS REBEL OFFICER)
R1-G4 (POSSIBLY LISTED AS NEW DROID)
Twi'lek Masseuse

It would be nice to think that Hasbro plan on releasing all the figures from the fan choice polls but I'm not saying this is fact just my speculation. It just seemed a logical assumption to me that most of the classic figures on the list that was posted at aboveandbeyond.com were the fan choice also rans. Anyone agree? *It should be noted that Hasbro made them remove the list from their server and thus validated the list in doing so. Silly Hasbro....:rolleyes:*

(Thanks to JarJarBinks for reminding us of the fan choice poll choices. :) )

Darth Rage
12-16-2001, 02:25 AM
Man, Hasbro should stop making those little pod pilots, they're ugly little things, especially gasgano...

Sebulba is the only real character.

mylow thehutt
12-16-2001, 02:30 AM
they onley made 3 if they make 100000 more i'll see your point:p

Obi-Don
12-17-2001, 08:28 AM
I would like to see more with thier pod racers.I don't know where I would put them but I would find room some where.

Could always move out the furniture:D

DARTH DUBIOUS
12-20-2001, 04:00 PM
I'd like to see the Ratts tyerell family made as figures. Y'know the ones from the DVD with the little kid holding a toy of Sebulba's pod racer? How cool would it be to have a toy holding a toy of a toy you got hanging from your ceiling? How twisted is that? I'd snap it up I tell you! :D
I'd like to see Kitster and Wald but I gues most people want them so there's no point banging on about them.
I'd like to see all the little characters made to balance things out in my displays. Too many tall characters that get lost behind other tall characters. Bring on the tiny figures like Kitster and the pod pilots. More Ugnaughts and ewoks. Bubo and Worrt. Jawas and When the flipping heck are we going to get a Yaddle? She was so cool looking and no figure yet? that's just stupid that is.:mad: