PDA

View Full Version : oppo rancsis

mylow thehutt
12-13-2001, 04:19 PM
I also mentioned this in one of my posts,maby you guys know this or not but oppo is like this huge jedi anconda:eek: yes sound weird but lookin at his pictures he has no legs.so brings me to my point,how can he fight with light saber in ep2,if he's even in the moive.:confused:

bigbarada
12-13-2001, 05:45 PM
:confused:

Did you read that somewhere or did you just make it up?

Jargo
12-13-2001, 06:04 PM
No-one other than Expanded Universe writers knows what master Rancisis has for legs. Although the official site hinted at him being somewhat serpentine.
Mylow, he has arms with large hands on the ends for holding his lightsaber and a snake or anaconda is basically all muscle and cartilidge so there's plenty of strength in his length. He can stand upright no sweat if he has a snake body and use those powerful talons of his to slash at his opponents or use the force to push them away or just slither up behind them and then stab them where it hurts. So he's not useless and the official site has him in the movie so you'll find out one way or the other in May. :)

Rollo Tomassi
12-13-2001, 06:56 PM
My guess is he's the first one to drop and the Geonosians carve him up into mopheads and use him to clean out the arena after the battle...silly mop Jedi

mylow thehutt
12-13-2001, 06:58 PM
:cool: sweet,kind of a madusa thing,and I din't make this up at least i don't think so.:crazed: