PDA

View Full Version : Intresting email...

SWL123
04-12-2004, 11:29 AM
I just got done talking to an employee at Brian's, and I asked him if all the OTC collection figures are gonna be resculpt's, except Han, and he said yes. Then I asked if the Luke Jedi would be a rescuplt as well, because I wouldnt waste my time getting that one (along w/ han) if its not, and he said Im pretty sure it will be a rescuplt. Have you guys and gals heard anything? :confused: Thanks! :)

mtriv73
04-12-2004, 01:13 PM
I may be wrong, but I can't see them doing 2 sculpts of the same figure in a year. Anyway, if Brian's toys knows anything, then the rest of the online retailers would probably know also. Since we haven't heard anything from any others I would bet that that guy was just guessing.

TheDarthVader
04-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Pure speculation in my opinion. This is the first news I have heard that the Jedi Luke would be a resculpt. As mentioned, I don't see Hasbro doing another resculpt of the jedi luke. (POTF2 Jedi Luke to Saga Luke)

Kidhuman
04-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Pure speculation in my opinion. This is the first news I have heard that the Jedi Luke would be a resculpt. As mentioned, I don't see Hasbro doing another resculpt of the jedi luke. (POTF2 Jedi Luke to Saga Luke)

I have heard that Jedi Luke will be the same one released earlier this year. I for one dont need it as Ihave the 04 Jabbas palace one. Most of the OTC figures are rehashes and resculpts anyway, soI will be saving money. I only want about ten of them which are the Dagobah wave(4), Bespin Wave(3) and a few others including the scanning guy.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Every single figure in the OTC, with the exceptions of the ones listed below, are rereleases. Rereleases are when figures are released again after their initial run, usually on a different card. Resculpts are new figures of characters that have been done before, like the new Bossk and Dengar figures.
New figures in the OTC:
*Dagobah wave - Luke, Yoda, R2-D2, Spirit Obi-Wan
*Bespin wave - Leia, Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot
Most of these are resculpts, but all of them are brand-new figures. Brian didn't know what he was talking about, 17 out of the 24 OTC figures are rereleases (although we're not sure about the Greedo and Bespin Luke, which aren't even totally confirmed).

DarkArtist
04-15-2004, 09:06 PM
I thought the wave of OTC was the new vintage line with the Vader on the silver card Kenner Style package?