PDA

View Full Version : ESB Dioramas

ACPin
04-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Check out all the Hoth dioramas from the ESB gallery... (http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=29697)

Kidhuman
04-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Dude great work. Keep it up, I know I sound redundant but thats about allIcan say.

OK, since JMG is watching season one of In Living Color and sending me quotes I will improvise.....Two :beard:'s up and a snap

cubicleslave
04-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Sweet... good work ACPin! Very inspiring. :D

I feel the itch to build an Echo Base diorama. Almost have enough snowspeeders for a maintenance hangar bay.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-15-2004, 12:49 PM
what's your other job?? :p

Again, great work ACPin, I always look forward to seeing your dioramas, always!

:)

ACPin
04-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Dude great work. Keep it up, I know I sound redundant but thats about allIcan say.

OK, since JMG is watching season one of In Living Color and sending me quotes I will improvise.....Two :beard:'s up and a snap
Redundant is fine with me! :D

Sweet... good work ACPin! Very inspiring. :D

I feel the itch to build an Echo Base diorama. Almost have enough snowspeeders for a maintenance hangar bay.
You'll also need the Falcon and a couple of X-Wings in there. That's one that I've been meaning to do for a very long time... :dis:

what's your other job?? :p

Again, great work ACPin, I always look forward to seeing your dioramas, always!
:)
That would be in computers and you don't have to wait very long. The Wampa Cave is done and the pics should be up next week which you've seen the preview of.

cubicleslave
04-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Ahh... but fortunately, I already have the Falcon (still sitting in its original box) ready and waiting! Also have some X-wings and Y-wings in not so pristine shape, so they are custom fodder for the Echo Base hangar bay. Although I will have to review ESB movie again, I don't recall seeing any Y-wing fighters at Echo Base. I have some plans drawn up for the large scale customs required, such as the power generators in the proper scale.

What I really need to do is get cracking on some custom maintenance personnel figures, new territory for me. I haven't attempted a custom figure yet, but have been looking at the figure recipes on FFURG. I'm much better with creating custom vehicles. :ermm:

cubicleslave
04-22-2004, 11:19 AM
ACPin, I finally looked at your Hoth Escape diorama shots... now that's what I'm talking about! Unfortunately, my X-wings don't look quite that nice right now... they need lots of paint and putty in the right places... :ermm:

ACPin
04-23-2004, 11:16 PM
ACPin, I finally looked at your Hoth Escape diorama shots... now that's what I'm talking about! Unfortunately, my X-wings don't look quite that nice right now... they need lots of paint and putty in the right places... :ermm:
Thanks and it's about time! Those X-Wings are the FX versions that have already been dirtied as is. No custom work done on those at all.