PDA

View Full Version : Sand Crawler CANCELED for 2004.

Turbowars
04-21-2004, 05:18 PM
The Private Universe on:

http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html (http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html)

Scoop - Sandcrawler Cancelled!</I>ScoopTrooper called me with some bad news. The Sandcrawler, cancelled in '03, has now been cancelled for '04! USA retailers have not taken this vehicle up as a store exclusive, so it is being held off again. Whether it will be released next year is unknown, we wait and see...

As the UK is a minor market,we only get the 'left overs' of our US friends so we cannot expect this vehicle to rumble over the sand dunes either.

Like I can give a crap, but there are many that do.

Reefer Shark
04-21-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm with you man.... I won't miss this POS either.

InsaneJediGirl
04-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm mixed on it.I wanted to buy the Sandcrawler but I'll take the extra $40 and buy more action figures :)

LTBasker
04-21-2004, 06:45 PM
I'm mixed on it.I wanted to buy the Sandcrawler but I'll take the extra $40 and buy more action figures :)

Indeed, I was kinda looking forward to moreso than the new X-wing, but the money can be spent for another year on catching up on better stuff.

By the time it actually gets made, someone will have made a 1:1 human scale Sandcrawler. :p

B'Omarr Monkey
04-21-2004, 09:36 PM
I was actualy looking forward to this more than the other vehicles we're being offered in the Fall. The paint job looked good on it, and at least it's a "new" vehicle vs more reissues.

Kidhuman
04-21-2004, 09:38 PM
It dont matter to me if its canceled or not. I wasnt buying that crap anyway. I do hope they decide to repackage those figures though. :beard:

Rocketboy
04-21-2004, 10:47 PM
I thought it was pretty much a done deal with Target. What happened?

Turbowars
04-21-2004, 10:48 PM
I was actualy looking forward to this more than the other vehicles we're being offered in the Fall. The paint job looked good on it, and at least it's a "new" vehicle vs more reissues.Where do you get that it's a "new" Vehicle?:nerv: The damn thing is considered a classic in years. Just because Hasbro decides to throw a new paint job on a vintage toy doesn't make it new. God I sound like I'm mad, but really I'm not.:p

Turbowars
04-21-2004, 10:51 PM
I thought it was pretty much a done deal with Target. What happened?Hell, who knows. The article might be wrong and it's still coming. Until Hasbro issues a statement we don't know.

jjreason
04-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Fine with me. I'd like a Sandcrawler, but make it a new and bigger one that we'd actually feel happy spending too much money on.

Sentinel18725
04-22-2004, 12:10 AM
This is the one toy that I always wanted as a kid and they just keep taunting me....STOP STOP STOP.....release it. I'll take it as a speciality and sell it to Brians Toys so you can all pay five times cost for it!

karinations
04-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Damn....
I REALLY wanted this thing.
I don;t want to have to spend the cash on a vintage...
Plus the newer versions are always better anyway.
Even using the old molds they make big improvements over the 70's/80's stuff.
I hope SOMEONE picks this up....

-V-

http://www.karinations.com

arctangent
04-22-2004, 06:27 AM
This is the one toy that I always wanted as a kid and they just keep taunting me....STOP STOP STOP.....release it. I'll take it as a speciality and sell it to Brians Toys so you can all pay five times cost for it!

LOL lol !

i am not too bothered by this being cancelled because i don't think i could have afforded it but hasbro seem to be obsessed with one chain exclusives. why? people seem to have been asking for a sandcrawler to released for a long time, so why not just release it. it uses an old mould so it will be cheaper for hasbro to make. so just put the damn thing out there and i am sure it will sell.

Silent Chazz
04-22-2004, 07:16 AM
I won't believe this until I see it on a more trust-worthy source like here at SSG or at GH or RS.

JEDIpartner
04-22-2004, 07:43 AM
I'm seeing StarWarsShop.com...

IMFETTUP
04-22-2004, 08:07 AM
I'm with you JJ. So long as it is a reasonable price, I wouldn't have any problem buying it. Besides, my collection is lacking a sandcrawler. Not having seen any of the pics, however, this sounds like it might have been a huge disappointment.

evenflow
04-22-2004, 09:10 AM
I really want the Sandcrawler :(

B'Omarr Monkey
04-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Now that we've lost the Sancrawler (for now), does anyone know what's happening with the cloud car? Wasn't there also supposed to be a Sith Infiltrator coming at some point?

darthzirock
04-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Don't go spending that $40 you've earmarked for the Sandcrawler just yet! Even if Target has pulled out, seeing as how Kmart is getting the new Cantina Bar Scene Pack, you never know, they could end up with the Sandcrawler, too.

TheDarthVader
04-22-2004, 02:58 PM
What? This is the first I have heard that K Mart will be getting the new cantina sets!!!!! Is this true? Where did you hear it!? :)

jedimarvin
04-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Dido on the previous post.....Cantina Bar Sets at K-Mart???!!!!????!!!

As for the Sandcrawler...I'm guessing it will be released since Hasbro has confirmed it and the final version showed up in Star Wars Insider. With the hipe and controversy surrounding this set, I think it's a pretty safe bet that it will sell well.

I never had one as a kid so I will deffinatly pick one up!

Silent Chazz
04-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Someone over at Rebelscum contacted Hasbro and has confirmed the Sandcrawler IS STILL going to ship with Target. This foreign site either a)started this false rumor or b)The UK is probably not getting the Sandcrawler.

Kidhuman
04-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Yes the Cantina sets have been rumored to be a K-Mart exclusive for some time now.

I dont care for the sandcrawler anyways. It should be canceled if they can not do it right.

Dialogus
04-23-2004, 12:30 AM
Well I've already spent too much money on SW in the last three years! I can use a little patience here and wait for Hasbro to come out with a most improved Sandcrawler, as we need a bigger boat.

TheDarthVader
04-23-2004, 01:52 PM
That is a good point. Why would anyone want the Sandcrawler when it is just a repaint of the vintage sandcrawler? We want a new sculpt! We want the ultimate sandcrawler...bigger...stronger...faster. I hope we see the "jawa droid" on a single card at some point.

B'Omarr Monkey
04-23-2004, 07:52 PM
I don't get it. Half of you are complaining about the expense of spending $40 for the sandcrawler as is, yet you also want Hasbro to offer up one that's closer in actual scale. So $40 is too much, but a slightly bigger one for $75-$100 is reasonable?

Hellboy
04-23-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm kind of on the fence with this vehicle. I'll probably wait until I see it first hand before I actually make my decision as to whether I'm going to buy it or not. IMO it's the only version we're ever likely to get though since a more accurate scaled sandcrawler would prove cost prohibitive. Anyone remember the G.I. Joe USS Flagg aircraft carrier? I just don't see many stores in today's marketplace willing to commit to something of that scale.

Kidhuman
04-23-2004, 09:21 PM
I don't get it. Half of you are complaining about the expense of spending $40 for the sandcrawler as is, yet you also want Hasbro to offer up one that's closer in actual scale. So $40 is too much, but a slightly bigger one for $75-$100 is reasonable?

Would you pay forty dollars for a lame, half *$$ed version of something, or 75 vdollars for the correct version of the same thing?

I would wait until the right one came along and get that. :beard:

plasticfetish
04-24-2004, 01:01 AM
Well, I assumed that this "Sandcrawler canceled" thing was just a lame rumor.

My understanding, is that it's going to sell at Target for $29.99 and include 2 (maybe 3 now) figures. Sounds like a done deal to me. I'll be buying two... maybe three. Here's why...

Firstly, I have a kid that's asked on many occasions in the past if they'll ever make a Sandcrawler toy. He's seen photos of the vintage one and has demanded that I go on eBay and buy him one. He doesn't care that the chances of me finding a very mint loose Sancrawler for well under $100 are slim. Besides, if I did find one... I'd want it, as I never had that vehicle when I was a kid.

Second, I never had that vehicle when I was a kid! I've got a "Tatooine" shelf all ready for that thing to live on and to be the center of a display. I have no (zero, zilch, none) problem with reusing the vintage crawler. In this case, it's a pretty obscure toy that hasn't been remade to death, so it's not a problem. I think it's pretty unreasonable to think that Hasbro would work to put out an all new Sandcrawler right now. The 2004/2005 theme is going to be "retro," what with the OT DVD release, so a vintage style crawler is a no brainer. Besides... it's not that bad. Are you guys complaining because you really hate it or just because you really wanted a new 4 foot tall $500 version with lights, a gas powered motor and real live Jawas?

Third, I may end up buying a third one to keep boxed. Why? Because I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna find or be able to afford a mint boxed vintage crawler any time soon. It's a unique item and it'll look great displayed! It'll come in the new OTC box style and I can't think of a better boxed item to have and display for that box version.

So... put 'em on the shelves Hasbro. I'm sold.

stillakid
04-24-2004, 02:04 PM
I have a non-mint incomplete vintage version which is still great to have. The micromachines scale Jawas and droids look pretty cool next to it.

While I've always wanted a complete version, I do wish that they would have spent the extra dough to make an SE remote controlled version with rubber treads. I mean, it's still a plastic box. The only difference would be in replacing the molded plastic bottom with a functioning RC battery/motor. Certainly Hasbro has that sort of capability already. Standard RC vehicles of that size are around $50 bucks anyway so there's no frickin' way they could claim that they'd lose money on it. Added value on a classic and rare toy? Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

vadersvette
04-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Damn....
I REALLY wanted this thing.
I don;t want to have to spend the cash on a vintage...
Plus the newer versions are always better anyway.
Even using the old molds they make big improvements over the 70's/80's stuff.
I hope SOMEONE picks this up....

Yeah I was looking forward to it, too. :cry: :cry:

Turbowars
04-24-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm kind of on the fence with this vehicle. I'll probably wait until I see it first hand before I actually make my decision as to whether I'm going to buy it or not. IMO it's the only version we're ever likely to get though since a more accurate scaled sandcrawler would prove cost prohibitive. Anyone remember the G.I. Joe USS Flagg aircraft carrier? I just don't see many stores in today's marketplace willing to commit to something of that scale.Yeah sure I remember the USS Flag. I remember it so well, because my parents would not buy it for me. If I remember right it was $100+ back then. Hasbro just made that huge Joe tank looking thing playset and it only cost 40 or so bucks. It's much bigger than this crap *** vintage crawler.

Tycho
04-24-2004, 11:07 PM
I'll just add my voice to the chorus of those that WANT the Sandcrawler.

The vintage repaint. Like PlasticFetish, I like the idea of the going retro with it, but to bring both times together, I plan to load mine with Jawas and my Star Tours Droids that look like they belong in it.

I'm waiting for the day. Target: bring it on.

jedihunter25
04-25-2004, 12:43 AM
I hope they don't cancel it. Since I've picked up everything up to the General Madine wave, I don't have much to look forward to this year accept the Cloud Car Pilot, Jedi Council Scenes, and the Sandcrawler because everything else are remakes. I see the line coming coming to a dead end 2 years after Ep.3. If it doesn't get released before Ep.3, I don't think it ever will. Yeah, it would be great if it was bigger- but the hour glass is running on empty for the SW line and Hasbro is to busy remodifying crappy X-Wings and vehicles we already have. If it doesn't get released when the line comes to the end- my plan is to build one myself. I'll build it a little bit bigger, but not too big because of lack of room (unfortunatly, because Hasbro only makes ships that we already have over and over again, it looks like I'll be making alot of ships).
The only retailer that will pick up a bigger Sandcrawler I think, is FAO. Yes, they are shut down. But when I was at the FAO auction a couple of weeks ago here in Las Vegas, I ran into certain Lucasfilm companies that hired me to pull out certain items (like the lifesized animated Cantina Band Members that George Lucas bought) that took a whole week to do. While I was spending alot of time there, I talked to the FAO people and they said that only the Las Vegas and New York stores will re-open at the end of summer and will only carry exclusive items. If there is hope for a bigger and improved Sandcrawler, this might be the way to go- but it will have to be sometime soon.

Reefer Shark
04-25-2004, 11:29 AM
I don't think it would really cost that much for Hasbro to make it bigger. Like Stillakid said, it's just a plastic box really. Just make all 6 sides bigger, shouldn't be that dificult. I think it's just lazyness on Hasbro's part with re-using the exact same vintage mold, then throwing out the "retro" excuse.

If people were complaining about the Red Leader X-Wing being being $30, then $40 should be considered absurd for this vehicle (even with the 3 figures). Just a box with a door, and some wheels. Stillakid has the right idea, buy it to put with your micromachines... that's the only way it's going to look right.

plasticfetish
04-25-2004, 05:05 PM
If people were complaining about the Red Leader X-Wing being being $30, then $40 should be considered absurd for this vehicle (even with the 3 figures).
No, people are complaining that for $30 you get a nice X-wing, but with an empty droid slot... and one really lame looking pack-in figure.

Where do you get "$40" for the Sandcrawler anyway?

Reefer Shark
04-25-2004, 06:10 PM
Uh ok then..... Here's a complaint about a $40 plastic box with 3 figures, I think the idea is absurd. That sound better to you plasticfetish? Sheesh! :crazed:

J/K,
I'm only stating my opinon bud, I'm not taking any shots at yours or anything like that.

Personally, I do have some complaints about the X-Wing, but nothing to do with the price.... Although I do remember reading a complaint about the $30 price in another thread.

The $40 price-tag was mentioned in a previous post in this thread. That's where I got it from.

B'Omarr Monkey
04-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Would you pay forty dollars for a lame, half *$$ed version of something, or 75 vdollars for the correct version of the same thing?

I would wait until the right one came along and get that. :beard:

I don't think it looks so lame. The only issue would be the sacel, but since virtually none of the SW vehicles are to scale anyway, so what? I'd be happy to pay $40 for a fairly decent representation of something, than wait for hell to freeze over in order to spend the $75 on something that will never get made.

Turbowars
04-28-2004, 06:55 PM
I hate to say it, but Target dropped it. I guess Hasbro made an announcement.

Kidhuman
04-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Target sucks!!!!

jedihunter25
04-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Target sucks!!!!

Well then, let them know how we feel- http://www.targetcorp.com/targetcorp_group/contactus/contact.jhtml

If we don't, retail stores will NEVER pick up the ships/vehicles that we would like to see be made (Cloud Car, AT-TE, Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator, Gungan Sub, etc.) Hasbro knows what we want, but retailers don't. They just pick up crappy re-makes of the same stufff we already have because they odviously think that we want that. So give Hasbro a break, and go after the clueless in SW collecting retailers and tell them what you want!!! ;)

darthzirock
05-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Yodasnews.com Exclusive!

At 2:02pm today Yodasnews.com had learned from a very reliable source that the Sandcrawler will live on! It will be exclusive to Diamond Comics, so everyone that was upset with Target pulling the plug, you can turn that frown upside down, we will see the Sandcrawler! You heard it here first!

Diamond, huh? Great ... that means it'll be around $50 instead of $33!

Droid
05-06-2004, 09:22 AM
What is Diamond Comics? Will I be able to order it online?

Reefer Shark
05-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Diamond is a distribution company. They supply comics and toys to comic stores.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to order online, but you should be able to go into your local comic store and pre-order one there (when it's available for pre-order, that is).

evenflow
05-06-2004, 01:20 PM
The rumor i have heard going around is that Entertainment Earth is trying to pick it up as an exclusive for themselves.

Kidhuman
05-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Who cares about this. If Hasbro really wanted to give us this item, it would be availabvle to all retailers. This exclusive crap has got to stop. All or nothing Hasbro. Making us hunt down items is getting old. Even pack cases with all figures, and stop this one store item S*IT!!!!!

El Chuxter
05-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Sadly, the vehicles they've made widely available haven't sold well for the most part. So when stores order one exclusive and it sells like hotcakes, they're more likely to demand to carry only exclusive vehicles in the future.

Look at how tough to find the Trash Compactor sets were to find compared to the roughly equivalent Jedi Council Screen Scenes.

Target had some fun with stuff like the Y-Wing and the Skiff. (Remember, they looked at how quickly they sold, not how ticked customers got. If you're mad at Target but they continue getting exclusives, you'll keep going anyway.)

But with the Sandcrawler, they're not checking fan sites to see how in demand it is. They're not comparing the sales of OT vehicles vs Clone Wars vehicles. They're not taking into consideration that Jawas are cooler than an army of pirate bears with thick beards armed with big green foam rubber Hulk gloves and led by Jubilee, Iron Chef Sakai, and TEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

Nope, they're looking at the sales figures on the Hoth Accessory Kit and seeing the stacks of those godawful exclusive cup sets and thinking, "Hmm, maybe a Star Wars exclusive isn't a good idea right now."

I'm not defending it, because it's pretty stupid, but that's how they think. :(

Turbowars
05-06-2004, 08:40 PM
The rumor i have heard going around is that Entertainment Earth is trying to pick it up as an exclusive for themselves.Here's what EE had to say and it's basically nothing.

We are thrilled that you would be interested in purchasing this item
from us. Unfortunately, we can not comment on topics we may or may not
be working on. For questions relating to items not on our website,
please contact the manufacturer directly.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or comments.
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Cyrena Iwuoha
Client Service
Entertainment Earth, Inc.
www.entertainmentearth.com (http://www.entertainmentearth.com)
cs@entertainmentearth.com (cs@entertainmentearth.com)
Tel. 1-818-255-0095
Tel. 1-800-370-2320
Fax. 1-818-255-0091

evenflow
05-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Here's what EE had to say and it's basically nothing.

We are thrilled that you would be interested in purchasing this item
from us. Unfortunately, we can not comment on topics we may or may not
be working on. For questions relating to items not on our website,
please contact the manufacturer directly.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or comments.
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Cyrena Iwuoha
Client Service
Entertainment Earth, Inc.
www.entertainmentearth.com (http://www.entertainmentearth.com)
cs@entertainmentearth.com (cs@entertainmentearth.com)
Tel. 1-818-255-0095
Tel. 1-800-370-2320
Fax. 1-818-255-0091

Yes that may be true, but from who I heard it from, it will be their exclusive only sold to vendors / specialty shops. They would have to be purchased in wholesale lots. We would not be able to purchase it from them.

Turbowars
05-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Yes that may be true, but from who I heard it from, it will be their exclusive only sold to vendors / specialty shops. They would have to be purchased in wholesale lots. We would not be able to purchase it from them.Well that's pretty lame.:stupid:

Turbowars
05-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Here's a pic of a Proto Sandcrawler. I read over at POTF2com that it for sale for a low low price of just $1500, but wait there's more...................

Kidhuman
05-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Well for 1500 bucks, I might take 2 of em.

vadersvette
05-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Oooooohh! 10 cents of plastic for $1500...WHAT A BARGAIN!!! :D lol :D :rolleyes:

Turbowars
06-02-2004, 08:02 PM
EE Now Taking Pre-order For Sandcrawler
STAR WARS SANDCRAWLER Item Number: HS26795 Price: $59.99 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS26795)

Limited edition Star Wars Sandcrawler for 3 3/4 inch scale figures. Includes three figures - 2x Jawas and 1x RA droid.

Excerpts from GalacticHunter.com: "It's been over two decades since we last saw a Jawa Sandcrawler on a store shelf. The Radio Controlled Sandcrawler holds a special place in many old timer's hearts, and besides the Death Star Playset, is one of those iconic toys which immediately come to mind whenever one refers to the vintage Kenner line. Heeding countless polls and petitions, Hasbro finally plans on releasing an updated version [not radio controlled]. It's a rehashed mold and looks to be without electronics, but note the excellent "worn" paint deco of the new vehicle. Many of the vintage components also appear like they're intact (at a quick glance, the droid tube hatch is still there).

True to what we've heard from earlier reports, the Sandcrawler will come packed-in with 3 figures --and yes -- they are from previous sculpts. The Jawas are obvious choice for a pack-in and looks to be the POTF2 Ronto Beast pack version. The RA droid is a straight repaint of the original POTF2 Death Star Droid."

Click here (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS26795)to order!

Reefer Shark
06-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Sixty bucks???????

.....what a jip

Turbowars
06-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Sixty bucks???????

.....what a jipYeah, a bit much just for a new droid. I'll probably throw the crawler in the city recycle bin with the packaging.:eek:

Reefer Shark
06-02-2004, 09:19 PM
Yeah.. no doubt. If it were $30 or under I might have considered buying it (just for the droid too) The crawler is crap IMO, and the city recycle bin would be the right place for it. :p

Kidhuman
06-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Thats 60 beans Hasbro isnt getting from me.

JabbaGlob
06-03-2004, 10:50 AM
The price is very high for this vehicle but I'm worried that if the sandcrawler isn't supported Hasbro will pull the plug on other vehicles like the Cloud Car. I'm also worried that in a year KayBee will have the Sandcrawler for 1/3 the price.

Vortex
06-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Well for those of you who are planning on buying the crawler, John's Toy's is offering it below EE or AFX. They are selling for it $49.95.

I've got my order in. Go check it out.

http://www.johns-toys-store.com/store/FINDPROD.asp?findnumber=HORMB1

Hellboy
06-03-2004, 08:05 PM
The new droid is only a repaint? :dis:

I think I just jumped off the fence on this vehicle and can honestly saw I'll be passing. If it does go down in price however, like the Imperial Shuttle eventually did, I might reconsider a purchase.

Jay86
06-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Yeah.. no doubt. If it were $30 or under I might have considered buying it (just for the droid too) The crawler is crap IMO, and the city recycle bin would be the right place for it. :p
Agreed, all I want is the droid, not the incredibly underscale crawler, I mean I dont expect one thats fully to-scale but this is one instance where figures being exclusive to a sets like this isnt worth spending the money for a small positive and a much larger negative. Well this adds one more droid to the list of remakes/re-releases I'd like to see, R5-D4 and this droid, along with Red 5's R5 unit as well.

plasticfetish
06-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Well, hmm... I wanted (still do sort'a) this thing, but $50-$60 is a bit high. I cold probably find a decent vintage one for around that.

Here's a question. I've been out of the loop for a week or so, and haven't heard what price Diamond (Previews (http://toychest.diamondcomics.com)) will be listing the crawler for. Anyone know? The online shops have been known to jack up their prices a bit. I'm just curious to see if this thing ends up listing at around $40 in the end, and if waiting a bit is going to be the smartest move.

Vortex
06-11-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm sure if you wait you can pick one up at clearance some place or some vendor. Seems all the "exclusives" go that rout sooner or later. Famba, Shuttle, etc. 100 bucks to 20 sooner or later.

I asked my comic shop yesterday about it and all I got out of them was, we can order you one for 60. I'm sure Diamond is selling to them for 40-45 and 60 is the suggested retail at this time. My shop won't order it unless some one requests it. They are getting picky about overhead and I don't blame them, but I'm not taking a chance and I'm buying for 49 since its the best deal I can find and I've been burned before playing the waiting game on a few things that I was hoping would drop big in price.

B'Omarr Monkey
06-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Well, hmm... I wanted (still do sort'a) this thing, but $50-$60 is a bit high. I cold probably find a decent vintage one for around that.

Good luck. The sandcrawler tends to be one of the pricier vintage vehicles.

LusiferSam
06-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Good luck. The sandcrawler tends to be one of the pricier vintage vehicles.
Those are my exact thoughts. A loose, incomplete, non working sandcrawler might go for $40.

jedi-cpa
07-02-2004, 11:44 AM
$60 free shipping.

Tooo pricey, I agree, but I am a mark.

Veers
07-12-2004, 07:37 AM
I was really looking forward to that item. I hope maybe they might surprise us during Chrismas by releasing it. :dead:

jjreason
08-04-2004, 06:26 PM
I ordered mine today from Southern Island. 39.99 plus shipping, we'll see when it arrives whether or not it was worth it.