PDA

View Full Version : NO!!!! Not another

jedi-cpa
04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
Greedo!!!!

Ugh.

We don't have enough with the original Greedo, the Cantina Bar Greedo and the Comtech Greedo?

If you ask me, I always thought the vintage one was just fine.

arctangent
04-22-2004, 10:06 AM
yep. too many greedos already. enough with the little green men already!

and the vintage greedo may not have been totally movie accurate, but he sure was a cutie :) !

LTBasker
04-22-2004, 10:08 AM
What are you talking about?

Greedo rocks :p, the vintage one bit though... ribbed spandex? :eek:

Droid
04-22-2004, 10:20 AM
There's going to be another Greedo? Where do you get this information?

If they want to make another Rodian so bad, why not make Wald?

arctangent
04-22-2004, 10:37 AM
ribbed spandex? :eek:

exactly lol !

angellus
04-22-2004, 12:35 PM
We don't have enough with the original Greedo, the Cantina Bar Greedo and the Comtech Greedo?

I agree. Enough already. I own the POTF2 Greedo and the COMMTech one, but I passed on the Cantina Bar version. I actually use the COMMTech one in my cantina scene and the POTF2 one in my Jabba's Palace scene as Beedo. And of course I've got the vintage one in my vintage set. We don't need any more Greedos!

Jay86
04-22-2004, 02:29 PM
I personally would love to have a Cinema Scene from Episode 1 of Anakin pounding the snot out of a then-a-kid Greedo.....other than that, no more adult Greedo's

Deoxyribonucleic
04-22-2004, 03:36 PM
the vintage one bit though... ribbed spandex? :eek:

that's the 70's for ya!

;)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-22-2004, 04:26 PM
I could be wrong, but I think that the OTC Greedo will be a rerelease of either the COMMTech version or the better-painted Bar set version, not a new one. So unless you're a carded collector, you don't need to buy it.

jedimarvin
04-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Yeah, there hasn't been any confirmation yet on weather or not Greedo will be a new sculpt or an old one, but chances are a reissue. He's being offered along with Luke Bespin and TIE Fighter Pilot. I personally think we need a new more basic Luke Bespin but he will probably be a repack of the Saga battle-damaged Luke. :( The fact that these two figs are being released with the TIE pilot makes it seem pretty clear they will be reissues since there would be absolutely no reason to resculpt him after the impressive Saga version.

As for another Greedo, I agree we don't really need a new one, but I would greatly welcome a newly sculpted version for no other reason then that it would show Hasbro is willing to give us more then just reissued figures for the next couple years. (Bespin and Dagobah aside)

TheDarthVader
04-22-2004, 07:02 PM
I didn't know another Greedo was on the way. That sucks. Why is hasbro resorting to re-re-releases instead of just making new sculpts? Have they ever heard of a NEW SCULPT?

Kidhuman
04-22-2004, 09:53 PM
Why not another Greedo? We're getting the CT Han. Makes perfect sense to me. :beard:

jjreason
04-22-2004, 11:22 PM
I agree KH, Commtech Han is hollow and meaningless without a Commtech Greedo to murder in cold blood defend himself against. :D

angellus
04-23-2004, 08:13 AM
I agree KH, Commtech Han is hollow and meaningless without a Commtech Greedo to murder in cold blood defend himself against. :D

Ha! Good one! Too bad we'll never get to see the cold blooded murderin' Han on DVD. But that's Lucas' "artistic rights" for you.

rust
04-25-2004, 05:50 PM
Whjy Greedo? Hasblow could get away by making Beedo (Just resculpting Greedo's fingers so they're longer) and make more money off of it.

Power to Greedo's Nephew!