PDA

View Full Version : Ulra Obi-Wan question

jedimarvin
04-22-2004, 10:03 AM
I stopped by my local Toys R Us to pick up the Ultra Obi-Wana nd Jango (missed them the first time around) While I was waiting in line, I noticed Obi-Wan had a gaping hole in his hand where the magnet should be. I went back to the racks and the other two Obi-Wans had the same probem.

I'm assuming he is supposed to have a magnet there since the back of the package shows it and the force push is the whole point of the figure. Anybody else seeing this problem. Have you found normal Obi-Wans? These were the only examples i've come across thus far.

tgr3328
04-22-2004, 10:07 AM
The "Force Push" is provided by a puff of air. The column that comes in the set is the pump. There should be a clear plastic hose connecting the column with the back of Obi Wan's arm.

jedimarvin
04-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Ha!!! My bad! Now I feel dumb. I guess I never looked close enough to either the back of the package or the figure itself. Somehow I had convicned myself it was a magnet. Oops! Please ignore this post, eevryone else. :stupid:

Thanks tgr3328!

TheDarthVader
04-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Well since you brought it up...why did you even decided to spend the $10.99 on ultra jango and kenobi? To me, they are crap. The Jango in the package is the same as the kamino escape jango! So I was just wondering what made you want them.

TDV

jedimarvin
04-22-2004, 07:08 PM
A: I'm a completest

B: They have action features that actually work unlike most other deluxe figures.

C: I actually think they're kinda cool.

IMO

TheDarthVader
04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Cool. No problem. Thanks for sharing. :)

Banthaholic
04-24-2004, 11:31 AM
A: I'm a completest

B: They have action features that actually work unlike most other deluxe figures.

C: I actually think they're kinda cool.

IMO
I also actually think these are pretty cool. For anyone who missed out on them the firs around, they are one of the few prequel items out as of this point.

The wet-look Obi Wan, sold the deal on buying him. The other part I like about these sets is the columns. They make for an easy Kamino landing-pad environment.