PDA

View Full Version : What's going on!

THE Slayer
04-22-2004, 10:56 PM
This may be odd but...

at the bottom of the forum screen it says "what's going on and list members and guests... As i type there are 14 members whose names are visible, correct? And as for the current 83 guests.. who are they? Are they all lurkers,, or memebers not logged in? or both?

Just curious.. ANd feel free to make fun of me for asking such a stupid question :) ;)

Kidhuman
04-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Yes they are. Lurkers, people who just look and never post. Wondering if they sahould or not. Looking for free information from us.

lucidebass
04-23-2004, 11:35 AM
:sur: DOH!! Sorry guys, I'm a lurker, but saw this post and figured...why not post now that the doors have been opened so to speak. I'm here everyday getting news, and such. I guess I should start to post now...I feel kinda guilty....

Banthaholic
04-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Might be people like me, that tend to read alot, but only post when I got something to say.

El Chuxter
04-23-2004, 02:16 PM
Man, I thought this was some sort of Marvin Gaye appreciation thread. :(

Now that was a man whose :beard: had some soul. RIP, Marvin. You'll never be forgotten. :cry:

evenflow
04-23-2004, 02:32 PM
:sur: DOH!! Sorry guys, I'm a lurker, but saw this post and figured...why not post now that the doors have been opened so to speak. I'm here everyday getting news, and such. I guess I should start to post now...I feel kinda guilty....

Thats pretty funny. Welcome to the boards. I think most of us were lurkers at one point until we saw soemthing that really made us want to post. Then we joined and were sucked in.

THE Slayer
04-23-2004, 03:26 PM
...Welcome to the boards. I think most of us were lurkers at one point until we saw soemthing that really made us want to post. Then we joined and were sucked in.

And one you're sucked in....

I think this should be the offical 'Lurkers coming out' thread.

:Welcome:

Kidhuman
04-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Man, I thought this was some sort of Marvin Gaye appreciation thread. :(

Now that was a man whose :beard: had some soul. RIP, Marvin. You'll never be forgotten. :cry:

You know what Marvins dad said before he shot him?

This is the last 45 you will ever hear. :beard:

sith_killer_99
04-23-2004, 06:11 PM
You know what Marvins dad said before he shot him?

This is the last 45 you will ever hear.

:sur:

Welcome lurkers! :D

lucidebass
04-25-2004, 04:01 PM
:D SLAYER -lurkers coming out...that sounds like a good idea, I second that...hey and thanks for the welcome guys.

THE Slayer
04-25-2004, 04:06 PM
There's clearly more than two of you Lurkers! Come on, entertain me!!!

:Welcome:

Deoxyribonucleic
04-25-2004, 04:47 PM
I guess I should start to post now...I feel kinda guilty....

and you should! :frus:

Nah, just kiddin' :silly:

Welcome from out of the lurkers closet! :nerv:

:p