PDA

View Full Version : Who reads other areras Just Found reports?

Kidhuman
04-23-2004, 06:16 AM
I do. I like to know whats going on out there in other parts of the US and Canada. I just like tosee who is getting what and if any trades can be worked out? Who else does this or am I alone?

lucidebass
04-25-2004, 04:17 PM
I do. I like to know whats going on out there in other parts of the US and Canada. I just like tosee who is getting what and if any trades can be worked out? Who else does this or am I alone?

I do from time to time, usually just get jealous because Atlanta has been bone dry for the past month and a half...all i've been seeing are older cases at Tru.
Tru at the Mall of GA had a "collector's night" the first night of the Silver Troopers promo which promised "more of what collectors have been looking for" and "a full inventory" but what they delivered was a full row of POTJ Zuttons, a few Wampas, one of each: Bubo, Jabba, Ultra Obi & Ultra Jango and a ton of crushed bubbled Silver troopers - very dissappointing...
Walmart & Target have been literally empty :mad:
But yeah its cool to see whats going on elsewhere, because it gives me hope that it will start to move down this way soon...hopefully.

kool-aid killer
04-25-2004, 06:57 PM
I dont very often. I guess i just feel like it serves me no purpose to know what others are finding if i cant be in the area to get it. Ive got a little thread about Omaha, and every now and then someone other than i posts in it, but for the most part its just Kool-aid Killer saying what all hes found. I really wish someone else would be active in it too, sometimes i feel like its pointless if no ones going to respond or give a heads up. But somebody reads it because it always has a few extra views whenever i check back on it. Are non members' not included in the threads view total?

bobafrett
04-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Well, I did once when I knew I'd be driving down to Florida from the Chicago area. I wanted to see if it would be worth the extra time to stop off at any TRU's, Wal-Marts or Targets I encountered on my drive.

Since then, no. I barely have time to read much of what's posted the one or two times a week I get a few minutes to stop by here.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-25-2004, 10:14 PM
When i was visiting my bro back home in Chicago, i checked out the just found reports for the Chicago area as we were going to be downtown as well as in the burbs visiting relatives. So, yeah, i do check from time to time. :D

sith_killer_99
04-26-2004, 11:41 AM
I do, oh wait, I'm the mod in there....carry on. ;)

THE Slayer
04-26-2004, 01:07 PM
I used to. But I don't any more.

::: Man, that was an insightful post! :::

jjreason
04-26-2004, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty busy keeping track of what people are finding in Canada, and trying to post the news of those finds here to help our members.

The only time I check and see what other areas are finding is if there's an article I'm having a tough time tracking down for my own collections, and am looking at soliciting help in getting it. This works, by the way, tons of people here are willing to help out other members at cost, as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping. I honestly can't keep track of the number of people that have helped me out this way. Keep it in mind......

LusiferSam
04-27-2004, 11:19 PM
I did when I was a lurker. But I found all it did was **** me off when it would take months for stuff to find its way out here. And most "areas" are pretty far away from me to begin with, so I found it useless info any way.