PDA

View Full Version : 1st fan poll choices???

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 01:15 PM
:confused: maby you can help me.what were the choices for the first fan poll,besides ellors.just so i don't miis out on any thing;)

bigbarada
12-14-2001, 02:02 PM
Hmmmm, let me see here......

There was.....no that wasn't it.

Aha! Amanaman and Charo and Bo Duke and GNT. (I'm not too sure about that last one.);)

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 02:51 PM
:confused: whos bo duke and charo.amanaman got a second chace.cool

JEDIpartner
12-14-2001, 02:58 PM
Seriously... I think they were: Twi'lek Masseuse, The huge black astro droid in the Jawa droid sale in AHN (can't recall his designation at the moment), Duros and... uh-- (someone help me out on this one?)

master jedi
12-14-2001, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
:confused: whos bo duke and charo.

Bo Duke is the chick on 'The Dukes of Hazard' and Charo is the ugly chick that says "cuchi-cuchi!".

Beast
12-14-2001, 04:27 PM
I finally remembered who was missing from poll one, it was another Cantina alien, Bom Vimdim. So there you have it, the 3 polls we have had so far. Intresting that Eeth Koth was produced anyway, hopefully that gives the others a chance.

Fan Choice Figure Poll #1:
Amanaman
Bom Vimdim
Duros (Winner!!)
Eeth Koth
Teemto Pagalies

Fan Choice Figure Poll #2:
Admiral Ozzel
Amanaman (Winner!!)
Ben Qadinaros
Major Bren Derlin
Yarael Poof

Fan Choice Figure Poll #3:
Ephant Mon (Winner!!)
Even Piell
General Rieekan
R1-G4
Twi'lek Masseuse

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
12-14-2001, 04:35 PM
I think R1 should've won... :D

Beast
12-14-2001, 04:37 PM
Same here, but not at the expense of Ephant Mon. He's just so dang cool. Actually the next poll should have the 2nd place finishers. (Or third in the case of the Duros and Amanaman poll) That way some of the loosers get a second shot at production.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
12-14-2001, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Same here, but not at the expense of Ephant Mon. He's just so dang cool. Actually the next poll should have the 2nd place finishers. (Or third in the case of the Duros and Amanaman poll) That way some of the loosers get a second shot at production.

3 of the first 5 are now (or soon will be) figures. So there's hope for everybody!

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by master jedi

Bo Duke is the chick on 'The Dukes of Hazard' and Charo is the ugly chick that says "cuchi-cuchi!".

aw,dukes of hazard.:confused:waite dukes of hazard??what the.never mine.hay whos bom videm:confused: :confused:

princethomas
12-14-2001, 09:06 PM
Hey, Bo Duke was a man. He was the Blonde guy.
Daisy Duke was the chick. I love Star Wars, but don't mess
with them Duke Boys now.

-Tom

possum on a gumbush! Its them Duke Boys again!
Roscoooooooe P. Coltrain

evenflow
12-15-2001, 11:41 AM
Well, I think that soon we will be getting one of the losers from the Fan choice 2. We are getting Eeth Koth from #1 and he lost. Hopefully we will be getting Yareal Poof in the next Deluxe assortment w/ Ephant Mon.

master jedi
12-15-2001, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by princethomas
Hey, Bo Duke was a man. He was the Blonde guy.
Daisy Duke was the chick. I love Star Wars, but don't mess
with them Duke Boys now.

I've never seen the show so don't bug me about the names. Isn't Bo a girls name anyway?

Obi-Don
12-17-2001, 07:34 AM
You can mess around with them Dukes.Anyone that can get the wheels to bark on a dirt road has got to be bad.:D