PDA

View Full Version : New Jim Carey Movie

Jek Porky 2002
04-29-2004, 03:15 PM
I can't remember the tile of this movie, but from what I've seen it looks really good, don't know to much about it though is it any good?

Also what is the name of that really catchy song that is on all the trailers for it?

James Boba Fettfield
04-29-2004, 03:24 PM
Are you talking about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Yeah, that's what i think he's talking about, JBFF. It's playing in athens now for the film fest and then for a bit starting tomorrow. I plan on catching it.

The song is "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO. I've had it on my PC for a month and it's still a great tune! :D

Jek Porky 2002
04-29-2004, 03:45 PM
I've just downloaded Mr. Blue Sky onto my PC, what a funky tune!! Sounds great against that trailer!

Pendo
04-29-2004, 06:02 PM
The trailers for the movie haven't really done much for me, but the reviews have been quite good so I guess I'll give it a try :).

PENDO!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-12-2004, 11:47 PM
I just got back from watching this flick and it will ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF. It is easily one of the most original, well written and emotional films i have ever seen. The editing is just unbelievable and i can't imagine how they pulled some of the shots off. Jim Carrey is amazing and Kate Winslet is dynamite. The supporting cast, which includes Kristen Dunst and Elijah Wood are fantastic. The entire film is just awesome and if you haven't seen it yet, get off your keister and go see it NOW!!! :D

QLD
05-13-2004, 02:27 PM
I saw it a while back. I was very pleasantly surprised at how awesome a movie it was!

2-1B
02-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Here's a movie I've been wanting to see for a long time but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm not big on renting flicks so maybe it would just be easier to buy it ?

Hey if Ron Jeremy recommends it, it's gotta be good. ;)