PDA

View Full Version : Ewok questions

keithfite
04-30-2004, 12:22 PM
hey all. I didnt know which forum to put this in, but the saga ultra ewok sparked the question, so I put it here. I was reading up on a review of the new ultra ewok. In this review, which was on GH, it said since the new line of kenner and hasbro figures in 95-present there has been 6 ewoks made.

If you count the new ultra this is all I can think of

1. Wicket
2. Lugray
3. Teebo
4. Ultra ewok
5. Ewok from complete galaxy endor playset.

I dont think they were counting the new one, but even if they were im only thinking of 5 ewoks. who am I forgetting

Also, how many of you have found Ultra Ewok

Banthaholic
04-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Keithfite, the one you are forgetting in Paploo from the POTJ TRU exclussive AT-ST & speeder set

keithfite
04-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks man. I forgot about that one. your mention of the paploo reminded me, I didnt have one of those. luckily, brians toys had one loose with speeder in POTJ 3 3/4 inch loose figures. so I got one. thanks for the help

B'Omarr Monkey
04-30-2004, 08:14 PM
I've not found the ultra ewok, or anything else new for that matter for some time. The ultras were moving pretty fast and restocked regularly, but now seem to be starting to pegwarm with plenty of everything left except the wampa. My Wal-Mart hasn't had a single figure for several weeks, and both TRUs near me have been restocking the AOTC preview figures! Though I did luck out and find the Clone 3-pack w/the yellow clone w/binoculars for $7.95, which had also been restocked. It almost makes up for the lack of everything else.

Kidhuman
04-30-2004, 08:25 PM
I havent found the new Ewok GLider yet. That is one that I desperatly want.

Ook
05-02-2004, 06:41 AM
I found him Friday at Walmart. There were 2 (and about a dozen Jabbas, BTW).

Turbowars
05-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Yeah, yesterday was a big day for SW findings here in Southern CA. I found 3 Ewoks and the HOF wave, a buddy also found 5 Ewoks and the new AT-ST Han Wave. There were about 3 other guys that found the Ewoks too in #'s. When it rains it rains hard.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Yesterday I found the Ewok at Target, there was only one plus the other abundant ultra figures. Also, they had the HOF wave for the first time, but some of them were already gone. Even though I had them already, it was nice to see a lot of figures on the pegs. :)

Turbowars
05-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Even though I had them already, it was nice to see a lot of figures on the pegs. :)Dude, I know what you mean. Things have been so slow around here for so long, it's nice to see this stuff stocked and then move quick.

CrunchyNug
05-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Here's another Ewok question, and I know it's early, but do we think the Wicket in the OTC line is a re-pack or new sculpt?

Kidhuman
05-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Hopefully a new sculpt. If you check the card back thread I posted, you can see a picture of what looks like an Ewok wiht an orangish hood. Yes Jargo, any ORANGE HOOD. :beard: