PDA

View Full Version : All New Pics

Kidhuman
05-01-2004, 09:56 AM
These look great. Looks like there is a pic of the 12" Fett in here as well. And no its not a May Fools joke this time. :beard:

Old Fossil
05-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Strange and interesting... there's some older Saga stuff mixed in there. Is that one of those Kotobukiya Jango Fett's, or some other brand of model?

I like the new OTC vehicle packaging... shame that I won't be buying either the TIE or the X-Wing. :bored:

InsaneJediGirl
05-01-2004, 11:56 AM
If it is a new 12" Jango,not too bad.However,it almost looks like the Character Collectible Vinyls they put out not too long ago.The colors might be a little different,but still I wonder.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-01-2004, 11:57 AM
A very bizarre setup, but the vehicle boxes look nice. Better than the mock-up we saw a few days ago. :)

rust
05-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Nice. I'll buy the TIE for sure (So I can paint it and pretend its one of those EU TIES on SW.com). I've got an X-Wing already an I think I'm gonna buy Red Leader's too. Gold Leader will get his Y-Wing in fall, so, taht's just about all I like. I am getting the Falcon though. These vehicles are going to be greaaaaaaaaat!

vadersvette
05-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Nice pics. Can't wait to see these in stores! (if the ones in my area get them :( ) I can't wait to see Vintage Boba Fett! :crazed: