PDA

View Full Version : Red Unleashed Clone Trooper for trade.

sith_killer_99
05-01-2004, 01:31 PM
I have a Red Unleashed Clone Trooper up for trade.

I am looking for:

Unleashed

Darth Vader no helmet
Princess Leia

Saga

Han AT-ST Driver
Lando Death Star Attack
General Madine
Dengar
J'Quille

PM me if interested.

Turbowars
05-01-2004, 03:17 PM
I have a Red Unleashed Clone Trooper up for trade.

I am looking for:

Unleashed

Darth Vader no helmet
Princess Leia

Saga

Han AT-ST Driver
Lando Death Star Attack
General Madine
Dengar
J'Quille

PM me if interested.OK now where did you find it? I don't have anything on your list, but just want to know. I see you have 2 up on e-bay. Any chance of getting one from you at a reasonable price?

sith_killer_99
05-01-2004, 04:05 PM
You've got.....mail! ;)

Hellboy
05-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Red Unleashed Clonetrooper? Thats the first I've heard of this. When did this come out?

Kidhuman
05-02-2004, 02:52 PM
The variants are showing up everywhere. I have seen them at a few Wal-Marts

Turbowars
05-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Maybe if there was a WM around I would find one.:cry: lol

Hellboy
05-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Unleashed variants huh? Unfortunately for me the only retailer in my area that stocks this stuff is TRU. I've never seen an Unleashed figure at Wal-Mart and Target stopped supporting the line after the Fett/Maul wave. :( I usually have to resort to ordering online to get what I want.

Reefer Shark
05-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Variant unleashed clones???? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Couldn't they leave the Unleashed line alone??

That sucks, now I feel like I have to have 'em. Does anyone know if they're doing other colors aside from red (hopefully not!).

Sith Killer, I'll let you know if I find any of that stuff.... if I had it, I would gladly trade for the clone.

Kidhuman
05-02-2004, 07:40 PM
I dont htink they are doing any other variant colors on this one. Funny thing is he is still walking over the white clone thats dead.

Turbowars
05-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Got mine from Sith_Killer 99 and it's very cool. Nice display item. If I find another, I might open it up.