PDA

View Full Version : ROTJ Infinities - Vader *possible spoiler*

tagmac
05-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Not too bad on the whole, although the lack of a definitive ending was quite interesting. Gotta love Vader's new look. Very cliche'd, but an interesting take on an old fave, if even for just a few frames.

dr_evazan22
05-03-2004, 01:43 PM
A little too cliched for my tastes. Why not just use Bruce Wayne's reasoning and stay in black, using the color to instill fear into his enemies?

Rocketboy
05-03-2004, 10:01 PM
That was by far the WORST ending to a comic ever.
After the initial shock of the sheer stupidity of it, I laughed my butt off.
Did anyone from Lucasfilm or Dark Horse even see that monstrosity before it went to press?

Deoxyribonucleic
05-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Hey, they had to make up for the 99% fewer Ewoks ... take some bad out, put some bad in. lol

I didn't mind it, but it was my least favorite of the 3 Infinities series.

Rocketboy
05-04-2004, 09:26 AM
Hey, they had to make up for the 99% fewer Ewoks ... take some bad out, put some bad in. lol I would've preferred a million more Ewoks than that! :D

darthvyn
05-19-2004, 04:45 PM
i would've preferred if they did an infinities TRILOGY as opposed to three separate stories with the conclusion of destroying the empire each time - just seemed forced, too fast. that's what i was expecting at first, but then they destroyed the empire in infinities: a new hope... meh... the whole thing could've been done better...

RooJay
06-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Would've been neat if at least one of them ended with the Empire actually winning. There are a million great story possibilities inherrent in that kind of change! Imagine all the comic sequels that could've sprung from that kind of ending.