PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars series 3

-Durge-
05-03-2004, 03:42 AM
It will happen...I think when the dvd comes out series 3 will come out and this is who will be in it.

- Grevious!

- Clone tropper Obi wan

- Anakin (without top)

- Voolif Monn or Kit Fisto.

Kidhuman
05-03-2004, 07:24 AM
Its not going to happen. It would of already. I would be very shocked if it happened at all

jedimarvin
05-03-2004, 12:01 PM
I would love to see it happen....and based on the OTC, we know Hasbro likes promoting DVD releases with toys. I'm leaving some space on my Clone Wars shelves just in case. :neutral:

I would like to see two more waves, one Cartoon, one movieesque. Those are great pics for the cartoon series, except I would substitute Topless Anakin with Padme in winter attire.

In the movieesque line I would like to see Clone Armor Obi-Wan, Padme, Battle Droid with rocket launcher and Ki Adi Mundi. (We'll be getting plenty of Grievous toys a little over a year from now.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Clone Fighter! Maybe it will show up in E3.

Kidhuman
05-03-2004, 09:06 PM
I read on RS that the EPIII preview figures were coming out in October. I think that would kill any such luck of getting a CW Wave 4 or beyond.

-Durge-
05-04-2004, 02:28 AM
I think we will see the first Episode 3 toy and the card. I remember back in October 2001 we saw Obiwan and the blue Episode 2 card.

Rock on October!!!

evenflow
05-04-2004, 09:36 AM
I think they shoudl have continued witht he animated waves. Those rocked.

jjreason
05-04-2004, 10:26 AM
I personally think they should have done ONLY animated figures for this line. The "regular look" figures (besides the SA Clone) aren't that great.

Reefer Shark
05-04-2004, 10:34 AM
I personally think they should have done ONLY animated figures for this line. The "regular look" figures (besides the SA Clone) aren't that great.
I agree with you. I was realy hoping for another wave or two. God knows everybody would have bought an animated General Obi figure....

This is what I would have liked:

Wave 3
General Obi
Grevous
Ki Adi Mundi
Arc trooper

Wave 4
Holgram Sidious w/walker
Battle Droid
Padme
C3P0 & R2 (two pack)

evenflow
05-04-2004, 03:33 PM
The Private Universe had this to say. They said they have seen them. Although they don't exactly say who, they give us pretty good hint sto who Wave 3 will be.

"Well by now you've probably read/seen our April Poll for what Clone Wars animated figures you'd like to see...

Seen them I have the next Wave... although not officially confirmed expect to see another Wave of Clone Wars animated figures soon and guess what...? All four are included in our Poll including a preview of a certain Episode III character...

Remember where you heard it first... oops, forgot we were already the first site ANYWHERE to confirm an Episode III figure this year!!!

Bribes won't work I'm afraid; 'these are not the Droids you're looking for' and didn't Padme look cute in her 'snow suit' in the Clone Wars...

Got it?"

From that my guess is:
Grevious
Padme
C-3PO
R2-D2

Here's hoping for wave for with Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi

DarkArtist
05-04-2004, 04:14 PM
:neutral: I have no problem with Hasbro releasing more Clone Wars figures, I actually like them but I would rather have the ones like the movie version rather than the cartoon series. Plus this would be a great way for Hasbro to release the SA Clone Trooper as well as Kit and Tinn. The ideas presented in the cartoon can be incorporated into movie versions.

Kidhuman
05-04-2004, 08:15 PM
There were 3 waves released already. The last one was Kit, SA Clone, And Tinn. I would like to see a 4-6 myself. :beard:

-Durge-
05-05-2004, 10:07 AM
Does anyone really think we will get a animated Grevious...I do!

Kidhuman
05-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Nope we will not. I dont think they will make anymore CW figures in their own line again. Maybe included in some other line like an EPIII Line we might see some of the CW figures.

hango fett
05-05-2004, 12:30 PM
i sould rather see the regular figures any time than the "animated ones." they look way too blocky for my taste.
HF

BOBA_FETT_19228
05-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Padme in artic gear, General Grievous, R2-D2 & C-3PO for Clone Wars animated series 3. http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-05-2004, 05:42 PM
Padme in artic gear, General Grievous, R2-D2 & C-3PO for Clone Wars animated series 3. http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html
Sounds good, if it works out. I still don't have Yoda and the clone trooper, maybe they'll rerelease them with the next set.

Reefer Shark
05-05-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm really suprised that they're not doing a General Obi in clone armor :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's got to be the most heavily requested CW figure......

Kidhuman
05-05-2004, 07:28 PM
GOtta gree Reefer Shark. If you dont want that figure, then you have no pulse. That is one figure that Habro needs to make. Watch them throw it intoa fan poll or something lame, and it will lose to something like General Grevious with foot grabbing action. :beard:

-Durge-
05-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what can that mean? We are getting a third series now? I always had hope. But why no Obiwan in Clone troper? When are thease supposed to come out???

The site also said a Episode III figure this year!!! Whats up with that?!

rust
05-05-2004, 09:34 PM
My Idea: We only need 1 more wave. Just 1 more wave and we'll have all the CW exclusive figs:
Clone Wars Wave 4:
Aqua Clone (From the ep with Kit)
Vooliff Monn
General Obi-Wan Kenobi (In Clone Garb)
Grievous
Clone Trooper (In Poncho)

Vehicles:
Asajj Ventress's Transport w/ Assajj Ventress
V-19 Clone FIghter w/Clone Pilot
Jedi Starfighter (The Green One) w/Jedi Pilot (New Mold)

Hasbro just needs to release that wave and everything'll be perfect.

-Durge-
05-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Are we getting a 3rd series and ep3 figs this year?

evenflow
05-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Well I am looking forward to the third wave on animated style figures. I am also guessing that the Episode 3 preview figure will be a movie style Grevious.

-Durge-
05-07-2004, 04:03 AM
One can only hope....so are we getting a third series?

evenflow
05-07-2004, 08:33 AM
I think it would only make sense to get another series or 2 of the animated style to pump up the release of the Clone Wars series on dvd.

-Durge-
05-07-2004, 10:00 AM
But it is not confirmed yet is it?

ronhudy
05-07-2004, 12:33 PM
I doubt Greivous would be an EPIII preview fig...I think they'll probably do some side characters as they did with EPII. Greivous will probably be the "Darth Maul" or "Count Dooku" of the last two movies...then again, maybe Hasbro HAS learned from the last two times...one can only hope.

Silent Chazz
05-07-2004, 12:41 PM
to me, I think Grievous MIGHT be like Jango was in popularity. SO, since Jango was a Ep2 Preview fig, we might get a Preview Grievous.

Kidhuman
05-07-2004, 05:13 PM
I dont really care either way if he is or not, only becuase we know he is coming out sooner r later. Probably in 13 different positions like Jango

-Durge-
05-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Can someone please tell me if series 3 is confirmed? What the hell in going on...?

Kidhuman
05-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Dude you read the same article we all did. Calm down. If they get made we will know soon enough.

-Durge-
05-08-2004, 03:42 AM
But series 3 is not confirmed so why is everyone getting so exited?

Reefer Shark
05-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Relax Durge, we're just happy because now there's a good chance that we'll get a 3rd wave of the animated figures. I wouldn't say anyone is really getting excited yet.

It's all speculation bud, that's what we do here. lol

evenflow
05-08-2004, 07:13 PM
But series 3 is not confirmed so why is everyone getting so exited?

Just calm down, its cool to talk about. Rumors sometimes turn out to be true, other times they don't. If a reliable source says they have seen prototypes, thats pretty cool news. No it doesnt mean we are def. going to get them, but speculation and discussion are good things.

-Durge-
05-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Sorry, I just got really exited...we can only hope!

BlueSnags
05-11-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm as excited for the figures as I am for the actual cartoon! Can't wait for Grievous!

-Durge-
05-11-2004, 06:20 PM
That is of course if he comes out...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Well kids, time to get excited again. Series 3 is confirmed, with battle damaged Anakin, General Grievous, an ARC Trooper, and an unnamed fourth figure! Here's hoping for Obi-Wan in Clone Trooper Disguise! There are pictures of Anakin and Grievous.
http://www.starwars.com/community/feature/20040720/indexp8_2.html

Kidhuman
07-24-2004, 06:30 PM
I would be irate if it is Obi with armor. I dont collect this line at all, and want them in the regualr line of CW. They should also make those figures.

Reefer Shark
07-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Nice. They both look great to me, although I would have preferred another character instead of Anakin. :smoker:

Cant wait to see the ARC, and find out what the 4th figure is. I bet it's either General Obi (in armor), or Amidala (in the snow outfit). Hopefully this means we'll get a fourth wave too?

plo koon 200
07-24-2004, 08:50 PM
I really hope we get both Arc's. I too hope it is troop building Obi that we are getting.

I am expecting a fourth wave. I think we will also get 8 figures but I think the fourth wave wil be more based off of Season 3.

aceguide
07-26-2004, 09:36 AM
I really hope that this is not the end as there are several key figures that would be oleft out if there is only one figure left.

Ob1 armour, Amidala Snow, c3, r2, any of the Jedi.

It would be a shame for this line to end without the appropriate homage to our droid friends.

Kyle Katarn
07-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Well it would be good that a new wave of Clone Wars appear but I think there will be just to many figures, OTC, CW, EpIII,nevertheless I think they are great and that vehicles should appear in Clone Wars series.