PDA

View Full Version : What'chu still missin'?

Bel-Cam Jos
08-19-2001, 04:44 PM
With the E1 line dying out towards the end, many of us (yes, perhaps even you! ) have yet to complete our collections. What E1 figures are you still not in possession of now?

I recently got R2 unit from Queen's ship and Maul from Sith Attack Speeder, but still ain't gots
Sio Bibble
Amidala: Battle
Naboo Royal Guard
Maul (Hand-Held game).

james the hutt
08-19-2001, 06:03 PM
I think it would be alot easier to list what I have instead of what I don't. My EP1 fig total is 8. The first two Mauls, Holo Sid, Wattos Box CS, Threepio and R2. The only other EP1 fig I want is the Naboo Royal Guard, and thats for customizing.

the master jedi
08-19-2001, 06:13 PM
As for carded figures I need the swamp Jar Jar from the Ep.1 line, about half of the EU figures and some of the new PotJ figures. I'm too lazy to fugure out what I need from the EU and PotJ lines.

Jargo
08-19-2001, 06:28 PM
Meesa missing:

Eopie & Qui-Gon
Destroyer droid damaged
Soft goods Amidala with ascension gun
Jabba with Hex and Rex
Opee with Qui-Gon
Pod refuel station
Hyperdrive repair kit
Tatooine disguise set
Trophy assortment Maul
Naboo royal guard with bonus pit droid (orange)
Gungan catapult

Not all of these are because I haven't found them, some are not in my collection because there's been better things to spend mucho moolah on. Like a squillion battle droids and Gungan warriors and Naboo royal guards. :) Oh and the Fambaa I recently purchased. And all the POTF that i've been catching up on. And...........

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-19-2001, 10:21 PM
My list contains the usual suspects (etc., Ascension Gun Amidala) and some that were easy to find but I neglected to buy since I is po! (Watto)

Watto
Senator Palpatine
Swimming Jar Jar
Sio Bobble
Holo Sidious
Naboo Security Guard
Pit Droid 2 pack
Ascension Gun Amidala
TC-14
R2-B1

I passed up on a Pit Droid 2 pack and a Security Guard
(only about 10 bucks U.S.) at a comic shop in Canada
during a vacation, cuz I'm kinda hoping they show up
at Toys R Us once these insane Adi Gallas and Darth Maul
Tatooines finally clear out.

humsup
08-19-2001, 11:43 PM
For carded figs, I'm missing :

1. Soft Good Qui-Gon
2. Swamp JarJar
3. Battle Damage Droideka
4. Holo Sidious

Yep, that's about all.

SaeseeTiin
08-20-2001, 01:44 AM
I'm missing the same as Humsup, as well as TC-14 and R2-B1. It's because I live in the UK, it is so hard to find them. Anyone want to sell to me the six figures I am looking for?
Please?

evenflow
08-20-2001, 08:54 AM
I can happily say that I have everything. I am not missing anything from Episode I.

JEDIpartner
08-20-2001, 09:00 AM
The only ones I would care to get are:

Darth Sidious (Hologram)
Jar-Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp)
Queen Amidala (Battle)

Other wise I have them all aside from the extra pod racer guys, which I never cared for anyhow.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-20-2001, 11:34 AM
I forgot these, too:
Eopie & Qui-Gon
Fambaa w/ Gungan (not really interested in this one)
Pit Droids 2-pack

JediTricks
08-21-2001, 02:25 AM
Eopie w/ Qui-gon. Everything else I wanted, I got.

GNT
08-21-2001, 03:04 AM
I'm missing the last 10 figures only because Hasbro Australia would not bring them over here because of the pegwarmers!

Mandalorian Candidat
08-21-2001, 09:44 AM
Those damn 2nd generation accessory packs! And no, I won't pay a scalper's ransom for them either!

JEDIpartner
08-21-2001, 10:56 AM
I just found the Darth Sidious (Hologram) for a relatively decent price! I can't wait to get that bad boy!!!

YEAH!:D

Bel-Cam Jos
08-21-2001, 11:01 AM
I had seen the 2nd series Accessory Packs at PlayCo Toys (since out of business around here) for something like $9.99 each, and I thought that was far too much. Then they were gone. Oh well.

GNT
08-22-2001, 03:50 AM
I got the Jedi Braid from Hasbro for less than US$2 which is preety good :)

QLD
08-22-2001, 07:04 AM
I have all of the figures, and that is all I am really interested in. All of the other vehicles and accessories just don't "do it" for me.

OC47150
08-22-2001, 07:58 AM
I'm missing:
* R2-B1
* TC-14
* Sio Bibble
* Amidala with grappling gun
* Pit droid two-pack
* Swimming Jar Jar
* Qui-Gon in the fighting stance

I passed on the battle damaged droidika because it didn't do a thing for me.

I had the chance once to get Sio Bibble, Amidala and the pit droids but passed for the hooded Princess Leia figure. Also didn't have enough cash to get them all. :(

GNT
08-23-2001, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by OC47150

I passed on the battle damaged droidika because it didn't do a thing for me.

So you didn't like the exploding feature(was there an exploding feature,its been a long time!?)?

OC47150
08-23-2001, 07:37 AM
I didn't know it exploded! The blue battle damaged marks, I thought, were cheesy. I prefer the regular droidika. But now, knowing that little nugget of information about the battle damaged droidika, I might have to look for one.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-23-2001, 04:48 PM
The Hasbro designers are obviously not science majors. The "exploding action" defies gravity. You have to pull up on the lever, meaning that unless you're holding the figure down, it will just fall over. I love Droidekas, so the cheap resculpt was still cool! I forget what the COMMtech sounds were.

TheJedi
08-23-2001, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty sure that the 2 pit droids in the Holo Sidious and Naboo Royal Security are the same sculpt. Can anyone prove me wrong? I would really like a definite answer. So assuming I am correct, I am missing one of each color droid. So I am missing 3. Everything else I have gotten. I scored a few Eopies a month or two ago for a decent price, so Im caught up except for the droids.

JediTricks
08-24-2001, 09:26 AM
When you push in the rear leg, the bottom of the spine springs out of the round base. In exchange for this feature, there's no posable spine and no knee articulation, but this figure looks pretty good in general, even with the blast damage. Its paint is better and its sculpt is better than the original.

The CTC sounds are recordings of the elevated trains in Chicago. ;) Ok, they're supposed to be the droid rolling.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-24-2001, 10:59 AM
I scored a few Eopies a month or two ago
The Jedi, you are quite lucky to get "a few" of these. Wow. You sound so calm; I'd be, well, semi-excited. Like this: neato!

I, too do not have any International Pit Droids, but do have two Intn'l Battle Droids. I guess the list keeps-a growin'.

TheJedi
08-24-2001, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos

The Jedi, you are quite lucky to get "a few" of these. Wow. You sound so calm; I'd be, well, semi-excited. Like this: neato!

I, too do not have any International Pit Droids, but do have two Intn'l Battle Droids. I guess the list keeps-a growin'.

Yeah, with the battle droid, all you really need is one since they are the same sculpt and same paint job, if I am not mistaken. But the pit droids are 2 different sculpts and 3 different colors each. So you need at least 6, and they are nowhere near as easy to find as the battle droids. I've got the three soft goods 2 packs, but the Holo Sidious and Naboo Royal Security 2 packs elude me for now.

And with the Eopie's, believe me I am stoked! The guy lives in Southern California so I sealed the deal and went to his house to pick them up the next day. Excited the whole way. =) 3 by the way, 1 to display loose for my "one of every single thing" campaign, and the other 2 for scenes. They weren't cheap, but they weren't $75 each either. I was quite lucky. =)

Jargo
08-28-2001, 05:47 PM
No wonder I can't finf the danged thing!
Actually I just scored the Damaged Destroyer on an exclusively British online store.:D I'm happy as a pig in doodoo.......:p :D :D :D Now if i could just fing the Eopie and Amidala with ascension gun my quest would be complete.

Well, kinda........:rolleyes:

Rollo Tomassi
08-28-2001, 10:34 PM
All this talk of 2nd gen accesory packs and Foreign pit droid variants and two-packs depresses me because I've never seen the US versions. So it's hard for me to say what I'm missing when I don't know what's out there to miss. Anyway, I'm missing Sio Bibble, Ascension Gun Queen, TC-14, R2-B1, Pit Droids, and Naboo Guard or whatever he is security guy. Plus bunches of other things of which I am blissfully unaware...

Sliver FBI
08-29-2001, 06:36 PM
Iīm still missing a lot of things:

Darth Maul w/Sith Attack Speeder
Eopie w/Qui Gon Jinn
Holo Sidious
Battle Amidala
Swimming Jar Jar
Naboo Royal Guard
R2 B1
TC 14

... And I think thatīs all.

PloKoon2385
08-30-2001, 05:04 PM
I am missing:
Sio Bibble
Queen Amidala Battle
Pit Droids
All 12" except Mace Windu
Jabba 2pack
Qui-Gon Light Up
All electronic games
Jar Jar Swimming

And you know what, I don't really want most of them. The only ones I have any desire for are: Pit droids, Queen Amidala Battle, Sio Bibble, and Jar Jar Swimming. Who needs a shiny Qui-Gon and an ugly Jabba?

:confused:

OC47150
08-31-2001, 07:39 AM
The Jabba that came with the goo is the best one since the original 80s version. The Jabba/Han Solo two-pack from '97 is atrocious!

Lobito
09-04-2001, 05:07 PM
The only thing i'm missing is the "Theed Generator Complex", thats it, just that and my entire SW collection will be completed.

If anyone knows where i can find this please let me know.