PDA

View Full Version : kb toys special!

darthvyn
05-09-2004, 09:33 AM
hey, go to the local KB near you, because the one by me had a special deal this weekend, buy 3 (more than $20 purchase) and get the fourth one free of equal or lesser value! INSANE! sunday may 9th is the last day of the special, so go now!

what are you still doing on your computer??!!!

:beard: out!

kool-aid killer
05-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Buy three of what? Can i go in and get three toys from seperate lines and as long as they total over $20 (shouldnt be hard, it is KB after all) i can get a fourth toy (as long as its at or cheaper than my lowest priced toy) for free? Looking over your post again, i see it ends shortly and since the mall will be just about closed there is no point in my making the trip. But thanks for the heads up.

sith_killer_99
05-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah, stupid mall closed 3 minutes ago...who ever hears of stores closing at 5:30 on Sunday.

Everywhere I've ever been it's 6:00 pm!

darthvyn
05-09-2004, 07:22 PM
yeah, i just found out last night, and wasn't anywhere near my computer.

the deal was buy three items that together equal $20, get a fourth item of equal or lesser value to the lowest price item for free.

they had the matrix ser. 2 mcfarlane figures on clearance at $4.99 each, so i bought 8 of them for the price of 6.

:beard:

Reefer Shark
05-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Nice, I guess I scored then. I grabbed 8 of the deluxe C3-P0/Red Battle Droid figures just to have a little army of red BD's for a setup with the Animated CW figures.

The dude sold them to me in two different sales so I would get two free ones out of the deal. Each sale came to $12 something... I guess he didn't know about the $20 minimum :D

Ended up giving all those extra C3P0's & conveyer belt's to my 2 nephews.