PDA

View Full Version : Just shoot Maul!!!

Grif
12-15-2001, 10:44 AM
When the queen, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and the soldiers were trying to get to the throne room they were cut off by Darth Maul. He was looking at the floor and did not even have his hand on his lightsaber. Someone should have just shot him right there so then the Jedi would not have fought him,which lead to Qui-Gon's death. That would have been the smart thing to do instead of just standing there with their jaws on the ground!

Rollo Tomassi
12-15-2001, 11:23 AM
The coolest scene you never saw in the movie was the Naboo forces doing just that. And Maul blocking every single shot and even sending a few back at the troops, taking a few out. Then padme says they'll take the long way around.

GNT
12-15-2001, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
The coolest scene you never saw in the movie was the Naboo forces doing just that. And Maul blocking every single shot and even sending a few back at the troops, taking a few out. Then padme says they'll take the long way around.

Ive never heard of that happening,reveal your souces :)

Rollo Tomassi
12-16-2001, 02:51 AM
My source is the right hemisphere of my brain. The side responsible for all the creativity and also for my being left-handed.:)

Huckleberry Josh
12-22-2001, 04:45 PM
They were all horrible shots anyway. Trying to shoot Maul would have been a big waste of time. They couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Jargo
12-22-2001, 07:51 PM
There's a whole article about this subject plus the sources over at T-Bone fenders site STARWARZ.COM (http://starwarz.com)
You'll also find many more cut scenes unveiled some with photo reference and some without but all are interesting if you have a few spare hours to plunge into his huge labrynth of articles and images. worth a visit believe me :)

As to the Naboo royal security guards being lousy shots, most of them were simply volunteers not enlisted troopers so they wouldn't all be crack sharp shooters. Most of them would just be in it for the laugh and a nice uniform and the prestige normally. A sith Lord turning up at the same time as a droid army wouldn't be the norm for these guys I don't doubt............ :happy: