PDA

View Full Version : Post your Unleashed Leaning and sagging issues here.

Turbowars
05-11-2004, 08:29 PM
The only problem I have is the Clone troopers blaster sags. To fix it, I put one of those clear rubber bands (like what was mentioned in the other thread) around the Clones neck and placed him in the freezer for an hour. It's still holding.

Hellboy
05-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Sweet......I'll have to try that. I have the same problem and thought it was just because my CT's blaster was just bent. No wonder every time I bent it back into position it eventually drooped again. :stupid:

Turbowars
05-11-2004, 09:54 PM
I got the feezer method from someone here I think. They placed the Ultra Wampa in the freezer because it was to soft (he wouldn't stand), like the rubber wasn't cured. It harden it up and now he stands.

Hey Tycho, did you ever make that Hoth Freezer Dio? You can throw Unleashed Luke in there now too.:D

Reefer Shark
05-12-2004, 02:14 AM
I started to have the same problem with my Hoth Luke as well Reefer Shark. The way I fixed it was to take his left foot out of the peg hole and swing him around on his base so his right knee rests against the ice. This has kept mine upright and looks just as good IMO. Hope that helps.

Thanks Hellboy!! That did the trick, looks just great!!

I put one of those clear rubber bands on the front foot of Obi want to make it hold tighter to the base. This keeps him from leaning. I haven't had the chance to take out my Luke Hoth yet so I couldn't offer a suggestion.

My 2 - I'm loving this line even more with all the new releases. I have been selling off most of my 3 3/4" figures/ships so I can put the money towards Unleashed & GG Mini Busts. I feel these larger items can display alot better and not seem as childish to other non collectors. I'm getting sick of my relatives saying "No, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again Sir!"
Thanks man! I appreciate the suggestion. I'll give it a try next time I have one of those clear bands handy. I hear ya on the busts & higher end stuff. I love the way those busts look, but I think it's too little too late for me. All the ones I would want are major bucks...

I guess I got lucky with my clone, no sagging rifle. Hopefully if I find a red variant, his wont sag either!

Reefer Shark
05-12-2004, 12:15 PM
You know, the poll thread reminded me of another sagging issue.

My Maul's lightsaber has been saggingsince the day I bought it. Anyone figure out any way to fix that??

Hellboy
05-12-2004, 03:58 PM
I've got the same problem with mine Reefer Shark. :(
Maybe the freezer trick will work on this one too, but I've never tried anything so I'm not sure.