PDA

View Full Version : Vintage figure needs?

evenflow
05-12-2004, 08:01 AM
Well I'd figure I'd start it.

Sadly I don't need anything. Well, I need something but nothing I can afford or will ever be able to find. I will list it all anyway.

1. Vlix
2. 63rd POTF Coin
3. Telescoping Vader
4. Telescoping Ben
5. - ? All the Droids and Ewoks Prototypes

Other than that I have everything I need and want. I have all the POTF coins, all the figures and variants, all the vehicles I want, Lili Ledy 12' Tusken Raider, Walking Wind-Up R2-D2. I really can't think of anything I may need.

So, what do you guys need?

Kidhuman
05-12-2004, 08:51 AM
I need all the POTF line. Also need the Blue Snaggletooth. Other than that I am good togo.

mericen
05-12-2004, 10:17 AM
The only vintage figures I still need, or at least would like to get are: Yak Face, Blue Snaggletooth, Vinyl Cape Jawa and the Red Caped Bib Fortuna. And maybe Vlix.

Droid
05-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Blue Snaggletooth, Three Legged R2D2 from the Droid Factory,

and Power of the Force:

Endor Luke, Pop-Up Lightsaber R2, Amanaman, Barada, Imperial Gunner, Stomtrooper Luke, Han in Carbonite, EV-9D9, Warok, A-Wing Pilot, General Lando, Imperial Diginitary, Yak Face

I seriously doubt that I will ever pay to buy the others, but I'd sure like to run into them at a garage sale.

LusiferSam
05-12-2004, 11:07 AM
I'm done, I've got all the vintage figures I want. I don't collect Droids or Ewoks figures and I'm not a variation hunter. But I do have a few specific variations, like small Han and a brown snake Yoda. Also I have both red and blue Snaggletooth. Now I wouldn't mind owning a DT Luke, Ben or Vader or firing Boba Fett, but these are variations in my mind and out of my price range.

A note about Bib Fortuna. The Red Caped version is like the black caped version of Jedi Luke and Squid Head, its a prototype. No body talks about these black caped figures but because Tomark screwed up and listed the red caped Fortuna in their '94 price guide a lot of folks think its real.

And one final note for the people who are after a Vlix, Brian's Toys has one for sale on eBay for only $4999.99 plus shipping. :crazed:

evenflow
05-13-2004, 07:13 AM
If I had the cash, I would pick up the Vlix. I really want him more than all the others I have listed. As for a vinyl caped Jawa, I have one loose, not sure if its real though. Not sure where I got it to be honest, but I know I didn't pay more than 1.00 for it.