PDA

View Full Version : the list for next year figures

mylow thehutt
12-15-2001, 04:56 PM
theres still hope at collectstarwars.com is a list that goes a littel something like this.(mind you this what i rember and it's for next year so start saving)

1.chewy w/c-3po

2.reble offcier

3.roly gaurd(red)

4.pod polite

5.fan choice figure

6.cantain alien

7.kito(alien stifk gaurd)ok ther it is rember there was probly more but this all i rember.:)

LTBasker
12-15-2001, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
theres still hope at collectstarwars.com is a list that goes a littel something like this.(mind you this what i rember and it's for next year so start saving)

1.chewy w/c-3po

2.reble offcier

3.roly gaurd(red)

4.pod polite

5.fan choice figure

6.cantain alien

7.kito(alien stifk gaurd)

1.chewy w/c-3po - Doubt it, we're getting the 2-pack with Chewie & Han next year so...

2.reble offcier - Yea, but it's only going to be the same as the new one but with a different face sculpt.

3.roly gaurd(red) - Probably not for POTJ...

4.pod polite - Might, doubt it tho.

5.fan choice figure - Ephant Mon most likely, deluxe pack.

6.cantain alien - Doubt it (as usual)

7.kito(alien stifk gaurd) - Hasbro make an anomynous skiff guard alien that's not really in demand?

That's just what I think and...I dunno, heh.

mylow thehutt
12-15-2001, 05:20 PM
:) ok the ones i forgot were

8.Han solo

9.new droid

10.NIKTO (NOT KITO)

AND THE REST YOU KNOW

-1.darth maul:rolleyes:

0.& bespin luke

oh and it said pod RACER not polite.i got this list in the fourms section.Thoughts:)

mylow thehutt
12-15-2001, 05:29 PM
;)well the rolly gaurd, it said ep2 as well as classic.and i see your point on the rebel officer.and the chewy w/ 3po might be a dulex:D yeah the kito i messed up on that on it's acculy nikto.sorry:o

GNT
12-15-2001, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
yeah the kito i messed up on that on it's acculy nikto.sorry:o

Dont you mean the "nikto Jedi From Ep2"???

mylow thehutt
12-16-2001, 01:22 AM
nope these are all classic at least thats what i heard.have faith.or just in case a lucky rabbits foot;)

Rollo Tomassi
12-16-2001, 12:23 PM
The Chewie with 3P0 is going to be a Deluxe figure like Ephant Mon.

Rebel officer. Capt Antilles!! Finally. Just a variation/repainted Rebel trooper with "grab my throat" action...

Royal Guard. Since it's all one line now...it's for Ep II AND the original line...

Pod Racer is Ben Quadrinaros

Fan Choice Figure is Ephant Mon

Cantina Alien is Hem Dazon, the Arconan. Finally!!

Nikto is another Skiff Guard/Jabba's Palace guard, not the Jedi version.

Han Solo Endor Duster...another resculpt.

The New Droid I have no idea...unless they are making R1-G4

mylow thehutt
12-16-2001, 01:27 PM
:D oh man Rollo tell me this is a true lits you put to gether.if so whos hem dazon,and what the heak is han endor duster.are you sure this it true,tell me it's true:happy:

jedi master sal
12-17-2001, 10:02 AM
my aren't we the spelling guru! ha ha just kiddin'

as for some of these sculpts, I think we'll just have to wait and see. I'd personally rather have Teemto Pagalies (pod race pilot) who was shot down by tusken raiders.

JEDIpartner
12-17-2001, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by jedi master sal
my aren't we the spelling guru! ha ha just kiddin'

I was gonna go there, but I'd rather be nice... :rolleyes:

Yeah... I'd pretty much believe any list that is rife with resculpts! You go Rollo, ol' boy!

LTBasker
12-17-2001, 12:34 PM
Rollo, I could've sworn Hasbro said they wouldn't do someone like Ben because he was too...boring.

And the Rebel Trooper I heard would be treated the same way as the Imperial Commander fig, same mold, same everything except new face sculpt.