PDA

View Full Version : Ree-Yees: More than meets the eye!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-12-2004, 06:10 PM
HA!

I just noticed, out of the bazillion times I've seen ROTJ, that right after Boussh/Leia rescues Han from carbonite and Jabba and all his denizens start laughing and the curtain pulls open to reveal them, that Ree-Yees is clasping his hands over (pretty tight it seems) Threepio's mouth/vocator and there's a little struggle between the two going on in the background!

Hahahhahhahaha! lol lol lol lol lol lol

I love these movies for reasons like this...still things to this day I've never noticed!

Kidhuman
05-12-2004, 06:34 PM
I never noticed that. Gonna have to watch it again, especially since I just got the "real OT" on VHS

JediTricks
05-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Was it Ree Yees doing that? I always noticed 3PO was being silenced by someone, but always thought it was Bib Fortuna.

BTW, great thread title Deoxy! :D

Deoxyribonucleic
05-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Was it Ree Yees doing that? I always noticed 3PO was being silenced by someone, but always thought it was Bib Fortuna.

BTW, great thread title Deoxy! :D

thanks, I couldn't help myself ;)

Pendo
05-13-2004, 07:21 AM
I think I've seen that before, but not sure :rolleyes: lol! I'll check it out :D.

PENDO!

dr_evazan22
05-13-2004, 02:40 PM
You, Deoxy, recently had a posting up about the CCG, which I collected back when. I like going thru now and actually seeing some of these characters and what-not that maybe I never noticed before.

Deoxyribonucleic
05-13-2004, 03:25 PM
You, Deoxy, recently had a posting up about the CCG, which I collected back when. I like going thru now and actually seeing some of these characters and what-not that maybe I never noticed before.

You are so right, the ccg's are great for that because they have all the background stuff that's so hard to catch in the movies because it happens so fast!!

:)

El Chuxter
05-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Man, I thought this was an announcement that Dreamwave was going to do an overpriced, underdistributed eight-volume reference guide to their brand new Ree-Yees continuity, the old Marvel series be damned. You really know how to shave a guy's :beard:.

But I must say that I noticed that a few years ago. It's still pretty funny. Great eye for detail ol' Uncle George had, way back in the day.

JediTricks
05-13-2004, 10:58 PM
You are so right, the ccg's are great for that because they have all the background stuff that's so hard to catch in the movies because it happens so fast!!

:)
The one thing I really don't like about the CCGs is that they were making up their own info for stuff, and photoshopping characters into scenes they weren't originally in. The canon and EU are complicated enough without the CCG cards making further changes. ;)

Deoxyribonucleic
05-14-2004, 03:09 AM
The one thing I really don't like about the CCGs is that they were making up their own info for stuff, and photoshopping characters into scenes they weren't originally in. The canon and EU are complicated enough without the CCG cards making further changes. ;)

YEAH, that IS pretty cheesy...the one I remember the most that was cg'd in was the imperial land mine BAHHAHAHAHAA lol lol lol lol

Yeah, I remember that from the film alright :confused: :nerv:

Kidhuman
05-14-2004, 08:13 AM
I was looking through the CCG cards last night and saw that Imperial land mine. I was like WTF???? I dont recall this.