PDA

View Full Version : watch mystery traliure without dvd

mylow thehutt
12-15-2001, 10:19 PM
ok hears how you do it, go to a search egen and type starwars, if you have yahoo great.after that look for ep2 traliures,till you see myster traliure.click on it it will bring you to a site.i think you need quick for this but not sure.any way kept clicking on the the words below the myster traliur pic avenculty it will come but it takes some to load up,even with road runner.follow these steps and veiew the mystery traliure without the dvd.if you can't get it up just
emaile me and i'll tell what i saw.it is so cool.

or if you don't want to do all the steps at the top.do it the
easy way and typ in http://www.moive-list.com/s/starwars2.shtml[/url] ethier way or in luck thanx to me.;)

mylow thehutt
12-15-2001, 10:42 PM
:cry: ah crap I mean..ah crap.it isn't showing up on my computer,but i did see the myster it's awsome.if the web site i gave you doesn't show up try yahoo search,type in starwars look through the list carfully till you find mystery trailure,thats how i did it. just when my moment of glory came my computer let me down:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mylow thehutt
12-16-2001, 01:46 AM
where is every one:confused: :eek: aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!i'm all alone.read my post and get a digtal M&M.:crazed:

Rollo Tomassi
12-16-2001, 02:59 AM
We're reading your posts, mylow. We just aren't responding to them because, similar to the Tusken Raider thread you started, there have already been several DVD/Trailer threads started and if you take the time to go back through the older threads instead of starting new ones, you'll see we've discussed the Mystery trailer ad nauseum and have moved on to other topics. If you want to check out those old threads and then post in them, that'll bring 'em back up to the top of the list, but mostly we've talked them into the ground. So it's nothing personal when we don't post in your brand new thread, but we've nothing new to say that we haven't said in those other threads, Okay? okay.

mylow thehutt
12-16-2001, 03:09 AM
oops,mybad,sorry din't know,:o ;) at least your reading them you can delet this one if you want, jeez i got to get to get with the program hear,i'm in the 80s while you guys are in the 21st centry.also the reason i post this was beacuse kit wanted to see this and it's his birthday, so you know,next time i'll look befor i leap.;)

HrH Princess Leia
12-16-2001, 08:23 PM
well i am reading, but may be it's because this is my first post read on this site.:)

master jedi
12-16-2001, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
We're reading your posts, mylow. We just aren't responding to them because, similar to the Tusken Raider thread you started, there have already been several DVD/Trailer threads started and if you take the time to go back through the older threads instead of starting new ones, you'll see we've discussed the Mystery trailer ad nauseum and have moved on to other topics. If you want to check out those old threads and then post in them, that'll bring 'em back up to the top of the list, but mostly we've talked them into the ground. So it's nothing personal when we don't post in your brand new thread, but we've nothing new to say that we haven't said in those other threads, Okay? okay.

Yeah, if you go back and search the threads you'll find that i've explained (about a million times) that you can watch all the large versions of the trailers without the dvd nor quicktime pro by downloading them from movie-list.com.

mylow thehutt
12-16-2001, 09:52 PM
:crazed: HOly cow ok i get it,i messed up learned from my mistakes,and moved on,i din't know,i'm sorry,it will never happen agine,I promins:rolleyes: sheesh....i'm hungry.

Rollo Tomassi
12-17-2001, 09:01 AM
Yeah. I'm hungry, too. Mmmmmmm:happy: ...French toast...(ssllurp):p

mylow thehutt
12-18-2001, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Yeah. I'm hungry, too. Mmmmmmm:happy: ...French toast...(ssllurp):p

Stop your making me hungryer:crazed:

master jedi
12-19-2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt

Stop your making me hungryer:crazed: