PDA

View Full Version : Did Leia(as Boushh) know exactly what would happen?

scruffziller
05-16-2004, 12:35 PM
I have not read SOTE so I don't know if this info would have been in there.
When Leia delivers Chewie to Jabba and threatens him with the thermal detenator, did she know he would react the way he did? Be so amused that Boushh was "fearless and inventive" that he would reward that by being more generous. Did Leia at some point research Jabba/Hutt Gangster culture? Or just through common knowledge. OR......(just thought of this one) did Jabba know it was a scam all along, since Jabba and crew were waiting for her and Han behind the curtain?

Turbowars
05-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Good question, inquiring minds want to know. It would seem as he did know or find out by some of his spies that night.

Deoxyribonucleic
05-16-2004, 01:58 PM
I tend to think that Jabba already had an idea that they would come for Han, plus that fact that he had ALL of these visitors/prisoners in such a fairly short amount of time...

threepio and artoo, hologram luke talking to him, and then boussh with chewie as a prisoner...too much going on for it to be anything else IMO. :)

Kidhuman
05-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Okay. I believe Luke foresaw what would happen. They all went along with the plan, in hopes as well as they might get by without having to resort to violence. The only problem is they would of had to go back for the droids. If Leia would of left with Han, Chewie and the droids were there as well as Lando. Either way violence was gonna break out.

stillakid
05-16-2004, 02:53 PM
believe Luke foresaw what would happen.

I tend to shy away from that hokey "forsaw" stuff myself. Apart from Luke's premonition about Cloud City, we never really get the impression that any Jedi can really effectively do this sort of thing.

I think more likely is that Jabba knew that the Chewy capture thing was a ruse so he played into it willingly. Otherwise, he wouldn't have had his peanut gallery hiding behind the curtains that evening. I'm sure he didn't know exactly what was going to happen, but with Chewy coming in in chains and the droids going through the "wash" as it were, it wouldn't take much for his gang of thugs to "capture" this Bousch character, whoever it ended up being. Lucky for Jabba that it wound up being some T&A so that he'd have a new accessory for the dias. :D

Kidhuman
05-16-2004, 04:00 PM
I tend to shy away from that hokey "forsaw" stuff myself. Apart from Luke's premonition about Cloud City, we never really get the impression that any Jedi can really effectively do this sort of thing.

Well, if it was taught to him by a Jedi Master, why could he not duplicate it? If ya do it once, you can do it again. He just needed to reach out with his feelings more and concentrate. He learned alot in the battle with Vader on Bespin, as far gas being in control of his feelings, so I believe he could of done it again.

Deoxyribonucleic
05-16-2004, 11:07 PM
as far gas being in control of his feelings, so I believe he could of done it again.

Yeah, I know when I have gas, it totally controls my feelings and all I can think about is to get it the heck out!

;)

sorry, couldn't pass that one up!

dr_evazan22
05-17-2004, 05:57 PM
One thing I can't stand about some girls is the way they make it seem like they don't have normal bodily functions like the rest of us, but there are some things that don't need to be shared:smile:LOL.

Deoxyribonucleic
05-17-2004, 10:16 PM
One thing I can't stand about some girls is the way they make it seem like they don't have normal bodily functions like the rest of us, but there are some things that don't need to be shared:smile:LOL.

Yeah, I know when I have gas, it totally controls my feelings and all I can think about is to get it the heck out!

;)

sorry, couldn't pass that one up!

this is me, I'm a girl ;)

dr_evazan22
05-18-2004, 01:22 AM
Farting or not, we still luv ya!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Farting or not, we still luv ya!

awwwwwwwwwwwww, shucks *blushing*

:crazed: lol :crazed: lol :crazed: lol :crazed: lol