PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wanted to dress like a large chicken? Where would you go that way?

Tycho
05-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Have you (do you) ever want to dress up in one of those large animal costumes...

a cow
a chicken
an elephant

or maybe a large fruit or vegetable?

and walk around?

I mean not on Halloween - but just like on some random day...

Go to the mall that way. Or how about college? Or walk in on an insurance seminar dressed like that?

I don't think I'd let anyone know it was me wearing the suit, but theoretically everyone would leave you alone - there's no law against wearing a large chicken suit.

I think there'd be smiles and laughter everywhere I'd go.

What do you think would happen if you walked into the police station dressed like that?

They can't do anything about it. You could wave (some feathers) and then leave, couldn't you?

This might be even better if you had one trusted friend with a camera who could photograph or videotape the people you'd encounter. But maybe they'd need a costume because they'd be embarassed too?

Rocketboy
05-23-2004, 12:06 AM
I'd like to dress like a chicken and stand in front of a grocery store and hand out chicken coupons.

James Boba Fettfield
05-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Animal costumes have lost all appeal once I learned about furries.

Tycho
05-23-2004, 12:22 AM
What are furries?

Rocketboy
05-23-2004, 12:25 AM
It's a fetish thing.
And the less said about it, the better.

James Boba Fettfield
05-23-2004, 12:26 AM
I saw this on an episode of CSI, so that's where my initial learning comes from.

To the point, furries are those people who wear animal costumes and like to uh...get friendly with others wearing animal costumes.

Though to be fair, I haven't heard any wrong doings happening with food costumes.

Kidhuman
05-23-2004, 12:59 AM
Tycho, stop sniffing the glider already. :beard:

Tycho
05-23-2004, 01:26 AM
Oh this is funny!

Today I learned what furries do.

As to what people dressed like vegetables must do when they get together? They probably toss the salad!

ROTFLOL!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2-1B
05-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Did you ever see that commercial with the cute girl in the hot dog costume who meets up with the guy in the Pepsi costume ?

Just another example that girls look hot in glasses . . .

Tycho
05-23-2004, 09:02 PM
No I missed that one.

Did they end up dipping the Oscar Meyer Wiener?

Kidhuman
05-23-2004, 09:07 PM
No Tycho, the moral of the story is that Pepsi and Hot Dogs go together great, :beard: