PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame, I am confused

jedi-cpa
05-27-2004, 11:57 AM
OK, I saw some "Hall of Fame" figs at the store. What is the deal...these are ALL repacks? Does anyone have a list of which figures there are and in what form they were originally released?

sith_killer_99
05-27-2004, 12:38 PM
They are:

Chewbacca (POTJ Millenium Falcon Mechanic)
R2-D2 (POTJ Naboo Escape)
C-3PO (Millenium Minted Coin)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (SAGA Corucant Chase)
Anakin Skywalker (SAGA Hangar Duel)
Stormtrooper (CommTech)
Yoda (SAGA 1st Release)
Darth Maul (Masters of the Darkside 2 pack)
Darth Vader (Masters of the Darkside 2 pack)
Princess Leia (Freeze Frame 'All New Likeness')
Han Solo (CommTech)
Luke Skywalker (CommTech)

Some of these were released more than once before. Here is a link to EE for more info:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS84715E

Kidhuman
05-27-2004, 12:58 PM
The only ones worth getting are the Vader and Stormtrooper IMO.

JEDIpartner
05-27-2004, 01:14 PM
I like those and the Threepio.

Kidhuman
05-27-2004, 01:32 PM
I didnt care too much for the 3PO. I want a new version really, like one from Jabba's Palace. With slime or pop out eye. Its the same as all the rest really. I never got the Vader MODS or a CT Stormy thats why those were the only 2 I got. Besides, even if I did have a stormy, I would of bought him anyway, can never have too many army builders.

jedi-cpa
06-03-2004, 02:16 PM
I will get the vader, as I do not have that particular vader single carded (I do have the masters of the darkside). The stormtrooper I have on green commtech chip card, and the threepio I have with the coin, I will also be getting it in the OTC packaging as I am a one of every figure guy now with Kebco...

I have never been a package variation guy, but with one of every fig, looks like I will be getting some repacks...oh well,

Val Da Car
06-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Looks like the HOF wave hit KBtoys.com

link below

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html/No/15/N/3207/Ns/variant_price|0/NsDefault/0/sortedBy/Dollar_Low/ls/default