PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me a couple excerpts from NJO?

rust
05-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Hiya! I was reading reviews on TFN of NJO, and I saw Kyle Katarn (My favorite SW character) was mentioned and actully spoke a line in NJO. Can someone give me excerpts of the paragraph/s that he was mentioned and/or spoke? Greatly appreciated cuz I'm only on Book 1 of NJO.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Hiya! I was reading reviews on TFN of NJO, and I saw Kyle Katarn (My favorite SW character) was mentioned and actully spoke a line in NJO. Can someone give me excerpts of the paragraph/s that he was mentioned and/or spoke? Greatly appreciated cuz I'm only on Book 1 of NJO.
Oof! That's a tough one. Well, I'm almost certain that he doesn't show up in Vector Prime and The Unifying Force (last book), and pretty sure to not be in the Dark Tide dualogy. Aside from that, I don't really know, sorry. :(

Summary: no in books #1, 2, 3, or 19.
Possibly in # 4 - 18.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-30-2004, 09:18 AM
On a side note, sadly Kyle Katarn does not show up on any "Dramatis Personae" pages at the front of the NJO books. (BTW, "Dramatis Personae" is Latin for "who has released the dogs out" or something :rolleyes: )

That means that you'd have to re-read all the books, because I know that his role in the book(s) is very minor, kinda like a certain armored hunter who showed up once.

rust
06-02-2004, 09:41 AM
On a side note, sadly Kyle Katarn does not show up on any "Dramatis Personae" pages at the front of the NJO books. (BTW, "Dramatis Personae" is Latin for "who has released the dogs out" or something :rolleyes: )

That means that you'd have to re-read all the books, because I know that his role in the book(s) is very minor, kinda like a certain armored hunter who showed up once.
He's mentioned in Force Heretic 1 and 2 and appears in Unifying Force. I guess when I got to Borders today, I'll page through Unifying Force.

Deoxyribonucleic
06-02-2004, 12:13 PM
yeah, he's in "the unifying force", when all the military generals and jedi on "the board of something or other" are deciding whether to attack bilbringi, coruscant or some other planet. He's one of the Jedi there and he had a few lines but hell if I remember what they are. Other than that, I don't think he had a part in any of the other NJO novels.

It's in the last third of the book I know that, but I don't know the pages...sorry!