PDA

View Full Version : This is drop dead funny.

Wolfwood319
12-17-2001, 03:08 AM
Given the recent hype and very well received LOTR, a fan petition was made to have Peter Jackson take over on Star Wars as well.

This is the link to article (http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/index/0,1008,1043702a2202,FF.html)

I thought this was pretty funny.

Emperor Howdy
12-17-2001, 05:36 AM
Fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep......

Obi-Don
12-17-2001, 08:52 AM
Fans will see the movie anyway and buy the figures and toys.

Rollo Tomassi
12-17-2001, 09:23 AM
"the upcoming dissapointment AOTC" ???? They haven't even seen it yet...:rolleyes: Some fans are 'tards...

preacher
12-17-2001, 03:57 PM
Nobody has even seen LOTR yet! Much less AOTC. I'm pretty sure that LOTR will be a very good movie, but nothing is definite. I'll bet you guys didn't know that Peter Jackson also acted in a couple of B movies too. One that I remember very well was an english night of the living dead type movie called "Bad Taste". Good lord this flick is hilarious and totally gross. I just hope that Jackson's acting talent reflects his directional talent or we may be disappointed.

Jargo
12-17-2001, 04:29 PM
Bad tasrte was made by and starred people from the antipodes. British people don't make movies about people walking round with brains hanging out of the back of their head. British films concern dull wet wednesday afternoons, big pants and toilet humour revolving around poo and farts. Bad taste was far too good to be a British movie......

Oh I forgot about the crap historical dramas.. Oh well, so much for talent...............:rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
12-17-2001, 07:03 PM
Actually, I think if George gave the reins to another, the directing might be better. Is Mr. Jackson the guy? I don't know. But Lucas is a better editor and contributor than director, in my opinion. That doesn't mean Lucas can't direct; I just think he's better at the other roles. More heads to bounce ideas off is usually a good thing.

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 11:14 PM
I think George Lucas should direct the two sequels to Fellowship of the Ring...What? All three at once, you say? Well, that's dash cunning of Peter Jackson to beat him to it...:rolleyes: