PDA

View Full Version : OTC X-Wing FX or not?

Bent Wookie
06-02-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm surprised no one seems to have asked this before--will the OTC X-Wing have the sound FX that the POTF had? Maybe even different sounds? Because if not, I think this will be the first time the old mold had NO sounds at all...

Also, forgive me if this has been mentioned before, I've been out of it a while--does the OTC Tie Fighter have a different paint job? I don't own the one released last year, but I do still have the POTF version. Just wondering if there will be any differences?

Jay86
06-02-2004, 07:05 PM
The OTC TIE Fighters gonna be the same one as the Saga version, only without the figure (the Saga version was a repaint of the POTF2 one, it was more of a blue than green).

Reefer Shark
06-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Also, the Tie has a resculpted pod. No more lame battery compartment, it has the ion engine in the back (I think that's what it is...). Much more movie acurate, even though the wings are still too small.

Bent Wookie
06-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Glad to hear it's getting the repaint treatment at least. The green never did much for me. ;) And as far as I can tell, the new Tie Pilot is miles ahead of the one that came with the Saga, so that's no big loss. Will the tie pilot be repacked in the OTC line?

The back thruster is interesting. Does the Saga Tie have a sticker or painted on detail in the back?