PDA

View Full Version : Obi-Wan is on the Jedi Council!

Pendo
06-05-2004, 02:12 PM
I had no idea about this, but the "gone but never forgotten" DeadEye pointed me in the direction of this clip in the latest Episode III webdoc:

:D

Obi-Wan on the Jedi Council is something I'd really like to see :).

PENDO!

Sidiously Darth
06-05-2004, 02:58 PM
I don't know about that. Looks like Ewan taking a break during shooting of a council scene. We won't truly know until the movie comes out.

Pendo
06-05-2004, 03:34 PM
I don't know about that. Looks like Ewan taking a break during shooting of a council scene. We won't truly know until the movie comes out.
I don't think he's taking a break. If you watch the clip, you can see that many of the seats are ocupied as if filming is just about to start, and the empty seats will be fillied by either a CGI council member, or the hologram of Ki-Adi-Mundi or Plo Koon.

Also don't forget that Rick McCallum has also stated on several occasions that "Obi-Wan has ranked highly in the Jedi Order".

PENDO!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-05-2004, 03:50 PM
In true Jedi form, Dead Eye's ghost has directed us to this interesting blip of info. I find it really kinda cool. It seems that Obi-wan has really worked his way up the Jedi Council. I mean, in TPM, he pretty much said he would train the boy with or without their approval. I guess the detective work he did in AOTC really impressed the council....that or since many Jedi were killed during the battle of Geonosis, they just needed people to fill the seats..after all, they did PAY for them, so they better be used! :p

kruschti
06-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Oh yes! Itīs Obi wan. Thanks for posting Pendo!!!

JEDIpartner
06-08-2004, 09:36 AM
:) Why not... I love the character. It's good to see him get his due.

chrisc
06-14-2004, 05:49 PM

He may be taking a break. Even if he is on the council BIG DEAL. Council really doesnt do anything anyway.