PDA

View Full Version : Kebco account status page still down

jedi-cpa
06-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know anything, the last update was on June 2, I thought for sure they'd be up by now.

It's cool they are upgrading but I'd have my consultant's head if he took this long to do a server move.

That said, I can certainly wait, I just always get excited to see if anything gets added to my account or is shipped.

JEDIpartner
06-08-2004, 02:46 PM
I'm with you on that. I keep checking back with them. Have patience, though. I am not sure if you know much about KEBco itself. They were basically working out of a house and could not keep up with the demand so I believe that they are also making a physical move to a larger facility. What that means for us is, hopefully faster shipping times and due to better organisation and larger warehouse space. I think it's a little bit of both the electronic and physical world that is holding up the works.

dindae
06-08-2004, 03:02 PM
I just started with them and haven't recieved anything yet. Any problems with damage during shipment? Normally do you have any problems contacting them? Ever since I place my order I haven't gotten a reply from a single email. I assume this is due to the move but when I lay down a few hundred and then don't hear from people I get nervous. :nerv:

jedi-cpa
06-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Dindae, I have received two shipments, and I have to say the packing and condition were top notch, much better than you'd find at the store.

#2, don't get nervous, I have written with questions from time to time and do eventually get replies. I too get the idea it is a tiny operation that may be a little back logged, but at the same time it is well priced stuff and it is a lot bettewr than running twice a week, burning gas and finding the Walmart hasn't had anything new in about 6 months...I know my stuff is coming.

Certainly don't worry, they are good. I have enjoyed doing business with them thus far.

dindae
06-09-2004, 08:15 AM
Thanks. I wasn't too worried but I've been burned before. I've enjoyed not having to look. I was going out every day at lunch and one or two store on the way home. I figure I was spending about $2-3 dollars a day in gas. :eek: So I ran out excuses not to do it.

evenflow
06-09-2004, 08:26 AM
I was just trying to check my account, could not login. I thought it was just me.

JEDIpartner
06-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks. I wasn't too worried but I've been burned before. I've enjoyed not having to look. I was going out every day at lunch and one or two store on the way home. I figure I was spending about $2-3 dollars a day in gas. :eek: So I ran out excuses not to do it.
They have always come through... even when things are short-packed, they still manage to get it to you. You may have to wait months for it (R1-G4, in my case) but it WILL arrive. You're gonna love them!!!

dindae
06-09-2004, 08:57 AM
unfortunately no. The annoying part is I had a lot of stuff in Pending waiting to be shipped. Agonizing suspense :crazed:

evenflow
06-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Well I actually just canceled, but they are supposed to still send me J'Quille and the Vintage OTC. Other than that I canceled everything. I just want to make sur ei get that stuff cause I have already paid for half.

jedi-cpa
06-09-2004, 12:55 PM
even flow, why did you cancel? Just because you can't access your account which they said on the main page was happening? Granted I didn't think it would be a week later and still no access...but was there another reason you cancelled?

jjreason
06-09-2004, 01:21 PM
They really are top notch guys. I've been dealing with them for over a year now (last year as a member of the club, this year just picking a thing or two here and there) and have had NO problems whatsoever. The key to dealing with Kebco is patience. I've posted this before, but the security of knowing you're getting that tough to find figure when your local store (or in my case - your local COUNTRY) is never going to stock it is worth way more than the excitement of being able to post that you got it early. Sit back and enjoy the stress free collecting that Kebco provides.

jedi-cpa
06-11-2004, 10:37 PM
"We are working with a new ISP and should have the My Account Status page back up on Monday. Shipping is on going and close to being up to date. The move to our new location has been a Major undertaking and has us all working 10 - 12 hours days to get moved in. Please check My Account Status on Monday."

Rock and roll on Monday!!!

Whoohoo!!!

Deoxyribonucleic
06-12-2004, 12:18 AM
I love Kebco! I've been with them for over a year now (many thanks to Jedipartnr for telling me about them) :kiss: and they have the best customer service. N'er a email goes unanswered...it may take awhile sometimes, but they always answer!

As long as you aren't one of those people who HAS TO HAVE the figure before everyone else, if you have some patience, you will love it!

As mentioned above, it's stress-free collecting, packaging/product condition is superb, the prices are decent and the guys who run it are extremely kind! So have no worries, just patience ;)

jedi-cpa
06-12-2004, 07:37 AM
And what an appropriate lesson to learn when collecting Star Wars!

"The boy lacks patience!"

"He will learn patience"

"Too old! Yes, to old" to be wasting his money on childrens toys

But that is a whole other thread...

JEDIpartner
06-13-2004, 09:03 AM
I love Kebco! I've been with them for over a year now (many thanks to Jedipartnr for telling me about them) :kiss:
(doing a Steve Urkel impersonation) "Did I do thaaaaat?" :confused:

:D

I really can't say enough good things about them. I just got an e-mail from them today regarding my delayed R1-G4. They assured me it was on the way and they apologised for the delays because of the move. The e-mail wasn't prompted so the fact that they even sent one to me counts as some of the best customer service around!!

jedi-cpa
06-13-2004, 09:05 PM
06/12/04
My Account Status page is now operational. All of the accounts have not been updated with the current status. Everything will be updated and available on Monday.

dindae
06-13-2004, 09:17 PM
yep everything til the first wave of VOTC is pending. Hopefully they will ship on Monday. :D

evenflow
06-14-2004, 12:54 PM
My account page is working, I wish they would get J'Quille in, it has been on back order for a while now.

DGFD
06-14-2004, 03:23 PM
My account status page is now working also. The first four VOTC figures now have the status of pending and should be shipping in seven to ten days. I was charged for the other half of the money and shipping for VOTC Luke, Obi-Wan, Leia and Han. So hopefully these ship soon. By the way, I am not part of the one of every figure club.

JEDIpartner
06-16-2004, 11:14 AM
I've got a butt-load of stuff tagged as "pending". I love it when Christmas comes all year around!! :)

Deoxyribonucleic
06-16-2004, 05:00 PM
I've got a butt-load of stuff tagged as "pending". I love it when Christmas comes all year around!! :)

"GET OUT!" ;)

I'm still waiting for the "do not reply to this email, this is just a notice to blah blah blah you're order has shipped."

yesssssssssssss!

JEDIpartner
06-21-2004, 08:49 AM
I have loads of stuff marked "pending" but I won't expect it until at LEAST the middle of July. No worries, though...

dindae
06-21-2004, 10:40 AM
I was wondering how long should things take to get here after they shipped. My ewok gliders showed they shipped 6/5. :eek:

JEDIpartner
06-21-2004, 12:58 PM
It varies. I think they put most of the people into a rotation so they are not always last. Some customers, like myself, shrug at the urgency of getting things right away and have expressed that so it may take a couple weeks longer for some of us.

dindae
06-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Oh I thought "shipped" actually meant it was out the door.

JEDIpartner
06-21-2004, 09:33 PM
"Shipped" DOES mean shipped. "Pending", however, does not necessarily mean 7-10 days for processing before shipping.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-21-2004, 09:53 PM
I was wondering how long should things take to get here after they shipped. My ewok gliders showed they shipped 6/5. :eek:

They should've sent you an e-mail from UPS stating when it would ship and an expected arrival date. This should give you an idea of when they'll be arriving. :D

Deoxyribonucleic
06-22-2004, 01:10 AM
And so far, the days they give have been right on the money.

I'm like JEDIpartnr, while I love to get my figures and can't wait once I get that email, I usually forget about it and get pleasantly surprised when I get the notice :)

dindae
06-22-2004, 08:10 AM
Never got an email and the date on the status change shows 6/3. :( I guess I'll call them sometime.

jjreason
06-23-2004, 02:26 PM
I placed my preorder for the 11 VOTC figures they had listed on the site. I also sent a message requesting the hold Luke from ANH for me as I wasn't able to preorder one (not sure if that was an oversight on their part, or if they've received enough orders from club members to preclude non-members from ordering the figure).

Has anyone else (not a member) preordered from them before? It looked as though my card was going to be billed for the entire cost of the figures this time, as opposed to the old half now, half later deal I used to get when I was in the club. I'll have to wait and see how they reply to my email, but I'd really prefer to pay half now and half later - it was 120 bucks.

Deoxyribonucleic
06-24-2004, 05:31 PM
I got an email from Kebco today that some of my stuff shipped....wooooohooooooo! Scheduled delivery is for 6/30/04.

If it's all my stuff that's pending, then there's lots of OTC and VOTC included.

*Knock on wood

So everyone with kebco, check your emails :D

DGFD
06-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Hey Deoxyribonucleic are you part of Kebco's one of every figure club. I ordered one of each of the votc line and my order still says pending. I am not a club member and I am just wondering if everyones figures are shipping. Hoping to see the same e-mail very soon.:)

Deoxyribonucleic
06-24-2004, 06:28 PM
Hey Deoxyribonucleic are you part of Kebco's one of every figure club. I ordered one of each of the votc line and my order still says pending. I am not a club member and I am just wondering if everyones figures are shipping. Hoping to see the same e-mail very soon.:)

Yes I'm a member, they even sent me a nifty membership card too! :)

It looks like there's going to be a mix of votc, otc and saga 2004 (some that were backordered and some that are newer) if going off by all my "pending" items.

Here's the last "update" email I got from them on 6/16/04

1. KEBco Toys New Location

KEBco Toys We have finally completed the move to our new location. The My Account Status page is now back up and running and we are trying to catch up on emails and phone messages. We will also be posting a new 1-800 number on the site in the next couple of weeks for customers to call in with questions or to place orders. This move took us a little longer than we anticipated, but things will continue to improve from this point forward. If you need to get in touch with us please email or call 678-423-0419. It may take us a few days to get back in touch with you, so we do ask for your patience in the short term.

Our new location is a combination of warehouse and office space and a retail store. The retail store will be operational in the next couple of months. If you are ever in historic downtown Newnan, GA drop by and visit.

We do understand we are behind on shipping orders, replying to emails and returning phone calls. We are currently working on ways to improve on all three of these and will be announcing some new and exciting policies very soon that our customers should be happy with.

All Online Orders and Pre-Orders up to but not including the OTC line should be completely filled and shipped by June 21st, 2004

2. Pre-Order Update - Saga and OTC Shipments

Pre-Order Update

All Pre-Orders except the OTC basic figures should be shipped out by June 21st. This includes the last of the basic 2004 Saga figures and Ultra figures.

In about 2 weeks we will start shipping the first waves of OTC basic figures along with the OTC vehicles and the first wave of the OTC Vintage figures.

3. Added 15 new OTC basic figures for Pre-Order

These OTC figures are available on our site now

Tusken Raider, Jawas 2-pack, Snowtrooper, IG-88, Bossk, Darth Vader Hoth, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna, Lando Skiff, Slave Leia, Darth Vader New Hope, Han Solo AT-ST, General Madine, General Lando and Imperial Trooper.

If you are a current Club Member you do not have to order these figures. They will be added to your account automatically on Friday, June 18th.

Visit our Pre-Order sections to order all of your Star Wars items

Scott Barnette - Business Manager - KEBco Toys - (678) 423-0419

And remember - we ship all over the world.

If you have any questions please contact me at sbarnette@kebcotoys.com

KEBco Toys
49 Newnan South Industrial Drive
Newnan, GA 30263

KEBco Toys | www.kebcotoys.com |
June Newsletter - 06/16/2004 - Issue # 6
Copyright 1999 - 2004 KEBco Incorporated

dindae
07-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Seems like they are now up to date with their messages. They answered all my belated emails and now one I just sent them. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
07-02-2004, 12:18 PM
I got my package the other day....no OTC or VOTC but I'm all caught up with everything else :)

Glad you got updated Dindae, these guys work hard to make sure everyone gets what they need, I DIG their customer service more than anywhere I've ever been!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-02-2004, 12:44 PM
See, i'm now on the "PO'd at KEBco" list as back in early may, i told them, "Don't charge me for the Galactic Figures. I do NOT want them" I got charged for them and as of two months later, after dozens of messages left on their machine and e-mailing, i have yet to get my refund. I also said i didn't want repacks of Unleashed and i got charged for them too. They're on the verge of losing my business. I understand the move and crap, but that's long gone. They keep charging me for new crap and have yet to fix old problems. I'm starting to get extremly freakin' peeved at them. :frus: :frus: :frus: :mad: :mad:

dindae
07-02-2004, 01:15 PM
They may be doing a person at a time rather than chronologically since all my emails were answered on the same day. It would make sense because otherwise like in my case they would answer 6 emails saying the same things. I don't think they even looked at their messages for 6 weeks.

sandoaquamonster
07-08-2004, 04:49 AM
I just wanted to share MY experience with Kebco....
I have ordered from every other online dealer you can think of..Brianstoys,cloudcity.com,killertoys,bigbadtoys tore,etc. The way I see it,if I am paying scalpers(which when you think about it,is all they are) 3 to 4 times the cost of a figure on top of another $7-$10 for shipping,I expect good fast service. I got nothing but the opposite from Kebco.
When you order 2 figures and pay almost $30 for them,and they show them in stock,you shouldn't have to see your order pending after 4 weeks! Hell,people like you and I who sell figures on Ebay have better service than that. This is supposed to be a "business."
I emailed them 3 times before getting a reply 2 weeks later. I expected maybe an apology for having an in stock order delayed for 2 weeks. This is the "top notch" customer service I got....

Hi *****,

What seems to be your problem?

Yes, your order is about 2 weeks late, big deal.

We have been moving our business the past 4 weeks and we are behind on shipping. If you care about that great, if you don't great. Bottom line is shipping and emails have taken a back seat for about 3 weeks and we have explained that in Newsletters and on the site.

You have no clue what is going on with our business or how large our business is and to start bad mouthing is taking things just a little overboard. Plus you are complaining about 2 figures. Of course your order is just as important as any other order, but give me a break with the unnecessary antics.

Your order will be cancelled and you can buy your figures somewhere else.

and be a little careful about not telling the truth on boards and other places. You can't just start running your mouth when you have no clue what the situations are and start rewording the truth.

KEBco Toys
Scott Barnette - Business Manager

Please consider this is how they responded to me telling him to cancel my order as I feel it's bad business to sit on an in-stock order for 2 and a 1/2 weeks and use "We're moving" as a crutch and an excuse.If this was a small operation to begin with,you're telling me it took them a MONTH to move? A frickin Super Walmart could move in less time than that. How hard is it to pack 2 figures in a box and ship them?
People who sell figures on ebay don't wait 3 weeks to ship as they know they would get bad feedback.Well,here's my negative feedback to them.One interesting note is that even though I canceled my order after waiting almost 3 weeks without it shipping,they had charged my credit card the day after I ordered! Guess taking peoples money for things you have no intention of shipping for 3 to 4 weeks was the only part of the business running smoothly....
Take my advice and order from cloudcity.com or brianstoys.They at least have the actual business-like standard of sending you the accurate condition of what you order. Kebco doesnt even tell you if the figure you just paid $14 for is C9 or C4. Even people on ebay can do that. I apologise to sirsteves site as I see kebco is a sponser. This is a good site and I hope more stores will open that are run by collectors for collectors,not by bad business people trying to make a quick profit off of "Star Wars geeks". Just remember the next time you fork over $30 for two $5 figures that you will have them in a week from anywhere but Kebco.
And Mr.Barnette,if you read this,I am telling the truth. I placed an order for 2 items YOU said were in stock,you took my money the next day and 3 weeks later I had an order that was still "pending." Any person with any real business training would agree that that is bad business.
To top it off with such a glowing example of the #1 absolute no-no of customer service,insulting the customer, just made me 100% sure I did the right thing by not giving kebco my money.I worked customer service for 6 years and I would have been fired on the spot had I or anyone else spoken to a customer like he did me. The clue to the situation is they are an inferior "company" and the truth has now been shown to you 100% unaltered. Watch where you spend your hard earned money to these scalpers. Thanks for listening!

KEBco
07-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Hello,

As I expected, a long drawn out message from sandoaquamonster with more assumptions and rewording of the truth than you could care to imagine. It still amazes me how someone can know every little detail about our business and us personally when they have never met us, spoke with us or seen our business.

But a least sandoaquamonster probably set a record on this board with the numbers of assumptions. And as usual sandoaquamonster or other posters don't bother to paste in their very aggressive, disrespectful, unpolite emails that they send to us.

Scott Barnette - Business Manager
KEBco Toys

Deoxyribonucleic
07-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Well, I still totally dig Kebco and will continue to do business with them for a long time. As for that letter you claim Scott wrote, I hardly believe it as I've received many, many emails from him and he is ALWAYS kind, curtious and willing to solve any question/problem I have. He also has better grammar and semantics than that piece of crap you wrote!! :stupid:

Yes and please, why don't you post the email you wrote to him so everyone can get both sides of the story? :rolleyes:

jedi-cpa
07-08-2004, 01:48 PM
#1 I can't imagine that letter was actually written. If it was, that is unacceptable, but I am fairly sure it wasn't.

#2 You don't pay 2 - 3 times at Kebco. Is there a $1 - $1.50 premium over TRU or Wal-Mart, sure. But for the fact that I save my hunting time? Well worth the 30 minute round trip I don't have to make one to two times a week and come up with NOTHING to purchase.

#3 Shipping is no big deal. They'll combine your orders to save you $$$, and that is no mileage or gas expense.

#4 Condition and packing is better than they mushrooms at tru that I swear wipe with the figures before they hit the shelves, not to mention the checkers who slam the stuff into the bag at checkout.

That said, yes, are communications and refunds the quickest in the industry. No. Do I dislike the idea of having to settle for repacks to guarantee "one of every figure", not really, but that was my choice to accept it and guarantee the next Ephant mon, or bo shek or sio bibble will be mine. And everyone knows that going in, you can't "pick and choose which One of every figures you want, or else it wouldn't be one of every fig.

JEDIpartner
07-08-2004, 02:42 PM
I'm still with KEBco 100%. You know what... if you write crap-- expect crap back. Pure and simple. I honestly don't believe that Scott would have sent you such an e-mail but if he did, you deserve it in some regard. I order loads of figures from them and I get my order when I get them. Sure... I think that as a club member my order should be filled first but if, for some reason, they feel that they need to attend to some squeaky wheel's order first... I don't care. Yeah... there have been plenty of times when I see things are "In-Stock" and my order arrives a month later. What do I have to show for it? I still got my figures!

There are far more people who are satisfied with KEBco than there are people who are not. If these passionate responses say ANYTHING in their defense, it's because we as customers have been treated well by them!!

jjreason
07-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't think that email quoted by Seamonster (sorry, I know that's not exactly right) was exactly what was sent by Scott either, based on the way it reads.

Seamonster, if you've posted something and attributed it to someone who didn't write it, in a manner that would defame them or their business - you've opened yourself up for a lawsuit. Not usually a recommended course of action. The best thing you can do, if you're dissatisfied with a business, is post factual evidence of the transaction in an impartial manner. That would have done more good than this fabricated insult to our intelligence.

dindae
07-08-2004, 03:50 PM
I can understand both points of view. I believe that Kebco dropped the ball. Before moving They should have posted that there would be a considerable delay in shipping/communications. If not for this thread starting and the encouragement to stick with Kebco I wouldn't be to far from violent fits of anger myself. I had place $500 plus order and then tried to contact them several times with no response, no notice, nothing. When it was posted what the problem was I understood and as long as it is a one time issue then it won't be a big deal. I really only started trying to contact them because of an issue with my login not getting access to the exclusive member page. If there are more issues then I may go back to searching for them myself. As far as the email that was supposedly sent if it is legit it was probably provoked and while being snippy it wasn't crude. So while the interruption was caused by the move a simple notice on the page that shipping and email response would be delayed could have prevented any misunderstandings. Even if they underestimated the delay we would have know what the cause of the delay was from the beginning.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-08-2004, 04:05 PM
There was a notice on the main page that the "account status" page would be down for some time. It was even in the monthly email I receive from them, that they were in the process of moving. No offense to you dindae, but they did inform the public of what was going on. Maybe you didn't get the email or whatnot, but it was there.

:)

dindae
07-08-2004, 05:28 PM
I got those notices but I had already been trying to contact them for two or three weeks at that point (I placed my order 5/3/4 emailed them at most 5 days later the notice on the page was 6/2/4). I don't know the whole story maybe they didn't anticipate any noticable downtime at all and things got screwy in the move. Honestly it doesn't matter anymore because I have gotten responses and all my questions have been answered to satisfaction. I am saying that if I would have know on 5/3/4 when I placed the order I wouldn't have gotten my panties in a wad.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-08-2004, 05:44 PM
I am saying that if I would have know on 5/3/4 when I placed the order I wouldn't have gotten my panties in a wad.

hehe, understandable ;)

Val Da Car
07-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Free Freight for all orders in July!!!

I think I might order from them..

Kidhuman
07-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Not preorders, only in stock items.

JEDIpartner
07-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Still... free in-stock shipping!!

Kidhuman
07-08-2004, 09:13 PM
I know, but it would be sweet if it was pre-order merch.

sandoaquamonster
07-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Why don't you ask Mr.Barnette if he wrote that email?

It's 100% accurate except for my name being changed to ***.
He's free to post my email I sent to him also as I don't have it anymore. I prefer he remove my real name but he's free to do as he pleases.

I did not disrepect him personally at all. I simply acted on my right as a consumer which I'm sure the Better Business Bureau would agree.I told him I was unhappy my money had been in his pocket for 3 weeks and my order hadn't moved an inch.

When a business draws funds from your bank account and then doesn't reply to requests to find out about the order,it is classified as bad business.Ask anyone who majored in business.It's doesn't take Bill Gates or Donald Trump to tell you that.
I'm not trying to be slanderous,just to expose others who are naive to the fact this business does not give good service. Just like Ebay gives all buyers a chance to see a sellers feedback. We do not have that luxury when dealing with online stores so these forums must become our feedback centers.

If you still give them your money that is your choice. Just remember it when you walk into Target or Walmart and find the new figures you have had in pending status with them for a month...

My final word on the matter could best be summed up by the fact it took me 3 weeks to get an email reply from them on a purchase yet it only took him a matter of minutes to respond to bad comments left on a forum...you figure it out people.

dindae
07-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Let it go. They were moving. Your order was probably in one of 100 boxes labels Star Wars stuff.

JEDIpartner
07-09-2004, 09:19 AM
I don't have to "figure it out"... I've been in the process of moving **** around my house for the last three months and I generally only access my e-mails & the web at work. Apparently you haven't entered adulthood and don't understand what these sorts of things are like. The circle will come around and you're gonna put yourself in HIS place!

sandoaquamonster
07-09-2004, 10:19 AM
"I've been in the process of moving **** around my house for the last three months and I generally only access my e-mails & the web at work."

Well judging from the fact your total postings show you have made numerous posts on this site everyday for the last 3 months,I highly doubt that.

Secondly,you aren't running a toy store now are you? I highly doubt that also considering you have had to rely on kebco to find your figures for you.

The way you seem to be the only person defending the company so vehemently almost makes me wonder if you're not some friend of the owner they've planted on forums to talk positve about them. Mr.Barnette does seem to spend a considerable amount of time on forums defending his company.

You are the only person who seemed to know they were run out of a house out of every forum I've ever seen...hmmm.;)

And BTW,I'm probably older than you are and you obviously have never had your hand in running a business or you would understand what these things are like.
My absolute last gasp on this whole trival matter is I hope he has the integrity to admit he wrote that email to me word for word like I cut and pasted it here.
It could be you getting it next time and then you will feel like I do.

To all those people making it hard on themselves ordering through this company,good luck to you...you're gonna need it.

dindae
07-09-2004, 10:48 AM
JEDIpartnr I'm impressed at your dedication. Over 4000 posts just to be a convincing plant to recruit business for Kebco. Quite impressive. ;) :crazed:

Kidhuman
07-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Jedipartner is changing his name to Kebcopartner? You little spy:crazed: :beard:

Seriously, I have never ordered from Kebco, but this is the first complaint i have heard about them in the two years I have been posting on the board. Have you ever moved a business? I havent, but I can tell you one thing, it is not like moving homes. Everything was straightened out with everyone else, what makes you different?

JEDIpartner
07-09-2004, 11:47 AM
If you check the times I post, you'd have to realise that they are all between the hours of 8:30 and 5 EST. Try again.

Kidhuman
07-09-2004, 11:50 AM
What about this one?

:beard: (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=336152&postcount=1)

Just messin with ya.... :crazed: :beard:

Dave_Cameron
07-09-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm seeing 11:47am on that post. He's on the up and up.

Kidhuman
07-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Click the 1st :beard:

sandoaquamonster
07-09-2004, 12:09 PM
I think maybe you defend kebco so much because you share their business mindset.
Maybe they sit on Star Wars toy sites talking to people all day when they should be working?
Oh wait....they do.

Kidhuman
07-09-2004, 12:17 PM
How do you figure they do when they have a post count of 45 in 2 years. Anyone has a right to defend themself when being bad mouthed. At least they post when there is a problem unlike some other places I have dealt with. I actually like the fact that they come here and tell there customers(who keep them in business) what is going on.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Click the 1st :beard:

Your beard clickin' ain't workin' ??? Now me curiosity is piqued...what's in the beard, what's in the beard? ;)

Mmmm, I'm happy with kebco, I always get my toys on time, in excellent condition and Scott always answers my emails in a quick and timely fashion...I'm not defending, these are facts. If it were any other way, I'd no longer be a part of them, but I've been with them for well over a year now and have absolutely no problems and have received many, many boxes from them. Unfortunately in business, not everyone can be satisfied to their expectations, it's just the way the world works and let me tell you I know, I work in retail and you can be the nicest person and try the hardest to satisfy someone, but there will always be folks who unfortunately just have crappy personalities that can't be satisfied no matter what...so you kick them to the side and move on to the next. One lost customer who is a major pain in the *** just isn't worth the time and energy spent in trying to satisfy them when there's no satisfying!

And btw, I see one, just ONE post from Scott defending his company and see 4 posts from you, I even see a post from you AFTER a post where you said you weren't going to post about this anymore??? So I wonder, who's spending more time on these boards trying to defend their "curious" situation?

Get over it! Move on! You're wasting your precious time, going from Forum to forum posting this stuff...and it makes YOU look like the bad guy!

JEDIpartner
07-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Well judging from the fact your total postings show you have made numerous posts on this site everyday for the last 3 months,I highly doubt that.:p

try the last 3 years or so...

can I just say " :rolleyes: "

Kidhuman
07-09-2004, 02:48 PM
If you check the times I post, you'd have to realise that they are all between the hours of 8:30 and 5 EST. Try again.

Your beard clickin' ain't workin' ??? Now me curiosity is piqued...what's in the beard, what's in the beard? ;)

JP said that. You wanna know what is in the :beard:? Go to this post....http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=337233&postcount=59

Then click the :beard: in the middle. The one flying solo on the line.

:beard: <----------has no link. :D

Deoxyribonucleic
07-09-2004, 03:23 PM
OMG 9:10 pm....9:10 PM!! Jayyyyyypeeeeeeeeee, you oughta be ashamed for posting after your alotted time period!! AND for posting over 4000 in almost a four year period! *shakes head tsk tsk

:crazed: lol lol lol lol lol ;) :kiss:

Kidhuman
07-09-2004, 03:41 PM
OMG 9:10 pm....9:10 PM!! Jayyyyyypeeeeeeeeee, you oughta be ashamed for posting after your alotted time period!! AND for posting over 4000 in almost a four year period! *shakes head tsk tsk

:crazed: lol lol lol lol lol ;) :kiss:

I say we ban him for perjury. And to make it worse Deoxy, he lives 2 hours ahead of you, so it was 11:10 when he posted.

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :beard: :crazed: :p :beard: :cool:

dindae
07-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Who-HOO the following figures will be at thouse tomorrow.

2 OTC Basic 2004 Dagobah Obi Wan 6.49 12.98 05/04/2004 Shipped
2 OTC Basic 2004 Dagobah Yoda 6.49 12.98 05/04/2004 Shipped
2 OTC Basic 2004 Dagobah Luke 6.49 12.98 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Luke Jedi 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped
2 OTC Basic 2004 Dagobah R2-D2 6.49 12.98 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Luke X-Wing 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Darth Vader 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Chewbacca 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Han Solo 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Princess Leia Death Star 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped
1 OTC Basic 2004 Biker Scout 6.49 6.49 05/04/2004 Shipped

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kidhuman
07-15-2004, 08:41 AM
Congrats on those. Patience pays off Dindae

JEDIpartner
07-18-2004, 09:37 AM
I am really happy to read about their new shipping policies:

Shipping Rates

Domestic Orders

Effective as of July 15th, 2004

Flat Rate Shipping - $5.00

On all Online Orders and Pre-Order shipments

...and free shipping on all pending orders that don't ship out in their designated time-frame!

Wooo-hoooo!!!

mtriv73
08-15-2004, 09:39 PM
They could be giving out free figures and a cup of coffee with every order and I would still never order from that worthless company again. They charged my credit card for the balance on the first four VOTC figs on 6/11. It's now 8/15 and I haven't received anything except a credit card bill. According to there own pre-order policy items should be shipped in 7-10 days after your card is charged (with some delay for new items.) A 2 month delay is not acceptable. From now on I'm buying from EE. At least they don't charge you until they actually have the items in stock.

JEDIpartner
08-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Smaller companies need the money to actually purchase the stock. Most adults know these things. :rolleyes:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-16-2004, 09:55 AM
Smaller companies need the money to actually purchase the stock. Most adults know these things. :rolleyes:

Shame on you, JP!! If he didn't realize this back before, what makes you think that he'll get the terminology behind big words such as "stock" and "purchase." tsk tsk! :crazed:

I will say that after months of nothing, they hit me hard with much of the OTC figures and vehicles. Their service has also somewhat improved too. :D

dindae
08-16-2004, 10:18 AM
In his defense they do claim that they will ship within ten days of charging the second half and putting the items in pending status. Currently I have the second wave of OTC in pending fully charged since 6/11. Also the first wave of VOTC fully charged since 6/11 that is now back ordered. Now They did email me Friday and tell me that the first wave of OTC should ship in ten day after I sent them an email because when then moved the VOTC to back order the invoice showed shipped. So I can see where he would be upset. I know there was probably some screw up between them and Hasbro that made them think they would have the product to ship. But if you tell someone they will be charged 10 days before shipping then it should be 10 days before shipping. The half payment deposit should be all they need to purchase the product from Hasbro since I would imagine the mark up is near 100%. If that doesn't cover their cost they should increase the upfront deposit. The bottom line is if you promise something deliver it. If you don't then people have a right to be PO'd.

mtriv73
08-16-2004, 12:13 PM

Most adults who know anything about small (or large) companies know that suppliers have these things called credit lines which allow them to purchase stock to sell to consumers. When they receive the stock, and sell it for a profit, they then pay this amount back to the supplier (if any of these words are too big please let me know and I'll dumb it down further for you Partnr) My family has had a small business for 56 years and I'd like to think I picked up on a few things growing up around that.

JEDIpartner
08-17-2004, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes: