PDA

View Full Version : Huge Movie Poster

kit fristo
12-17-2001, 06:15 PM
WELL I JUST GOT BACK FROM A SHOPPING CENTER IN AUSTRALIA AND I DECIDEDTO GO AND SEE WHAT WAS ON IN THE MOVIES.
WHILE I WAS GOING DOWN THE STARES I SAW A HUGE STARWARS EPISODE 2 MOVIE POSTER IT WAS LITRALY 2 STORIES HIGH.

WHAT DO U THINK

Rollo Tomassi
12-17-2001, 06:21 PM
What have we told you about ALL CAPS, Mr. Fristo?

i don't know anything about 2 story tall posters, but we've got a teaser banner at my movie theatre that i get to take home when the time comes...:D

kit fristo
12-17-2001, 08:15 PM
HEY HET HEY .
I WILL SCAN A PIC OF IT SOOO ALL OF SHOT WILL **** BELIVE IT..

EAT ****

LOL

THE KIT:sur:

GNT
12-17-2001, 09:22 PM
My friend here in OZ who works at Hoyts will be getting me a Banner for free so yeah!

master jedi
12-17-2001, 09:51 PM
You might want to turn off the caps lock off, Mr. fristo.

bigbarada
12-17-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by master jedi
You might want to turn off the caps lock off, Mr. fristo.

Yeah, and munch on a bar of soap while you're at it!:p

kit fristo
12-17-2001, 10:50 PM
why on earth is everyone soo agianst me. what the @!#$ have i done to you. bigbarada you can ** to hell...

bigbarada
12-18-2001, 01:02 AM
We have nothing against you. Well at least I have nothing against you. It's just basic internet etiquette we are talking about. It's hard for people to take you seriously when half your posts are bleeped by the auto-censor feature.

Don't take what's meant to be helpful criticism as an insult. We value your opinion as much as everyone elses; just try to tone down the over-enthusiasm a little.

Rollo Tomassi
12-18-2001, 09:06 AM
We've talked about the ALL CAPS thing in other threads.

This is a family-oriented Website, so we could do without all the profanity, even if it IS "***" out. If you want to curse like a sailor, head over to aint it cool news.

It wouldn't hurt to proofread your posts before you sent them out. Check your syntax, punctuation, and spelling. It will make you seem that much more eloquent and thoughtful.

And don't insult my man bigb...have you seen his photo? Click on the little camera by his name. The man could crush you like a twig WITH ONE HAND...and he's had the military training to to it, too...:D :D :D

chewbacca71
12-19-2001, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
We've talked about the ALL CAPS thing in other threads.

This is a family-oriented Website, so we could do without all the profanity, even if it IS "***" out. If you want to curse like a sailor, head over to aint it cool news.

It wouldn't hurt to proofread your posts before you sent them out. Check your syntax, punctuation, and spelling. It will make you seem that much more eloquent and thoughtful.

I couldn't agree with you more!

chewbacca71
12-19-2001, 08:10 PM
So is the poster different from the one we have seen here in the US or different? (Anakin and Amidala back to back)

Wolfwood319
12-19-2001, 08:15 PM
A lot of theaters have extra-large posters, banners, etc.(although I've never seen one 2 stories tall) The multi-plex near me has giant banners that hang from the ceiling with characters from FOTR one them.

Also, Mr. Kit, what is with your signature? One "What?" would have been effecient, I guess, it seems a bit excessive.

Rollo Tomassi
12-19-2001, 09:23 PM
origianlly posted by WolfWood
Also, Mr. Kit, what is with your signature? One "What?" would have been effecient, I guess, it seems a bit excessive.

I can't criticize anyone about excessive signature syndrome.:D

mylow thehutt
12-19-2001, 09:54 PM
:) Hi everyone,well i have been looking forward to a new poster,but a two story one:eek: wow!that wouldn't fit in my room,how big is the mall,and whos on the poster?;)

kit fristo
12-19-2001, 11:30 PM
hey why on top of my pic it says argry loner and on top of other pics it says jedi master or sith lord???????

how can i change it????????:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bigbarada
12-19-2001, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by kit fristo
hey why on top of my pic it says argry loner and on top of other pics it says jedi master or sith lord???????

how can i change it????????:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's your ranking and the only way to change it is to post more. Don't worry you are only 30 posts away from being a Sith Initiate or a Padawan.:)

kit fristo
12-20-2001, 01:56 AM
why man.
wat up.
before i was called a moustre farmer, and then i went to angrey loner.
are you only jokeing and that our are u telling the truth????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rollo Tomassi
12-20-2001, 10:48 AM
He's telling the truth. If you go to the "How Do I" section all your questions about everything will be explained. There are two ranking systems: Jedi and Sith. Right now you are in the Sith ranking system( Angry Loner). Before you were in the Jedi ranking system (Moisture Farmer) You can't be in both. The only way to get to higher rankings (Padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi Ambassador, Jedi Master, etc ) is to post thoughtful eloquent threads. Just posting whatever to boost your numbers is called "post padding" and the moderators (the guys who run this website) will punish you by erasing all your posts and you have to start all over. So don't cheat.

besides. It's not about post counts, it's about chatting with fellow SW fans.

mylow thehutt
12-20-2001, 08:24 PM
OH i thought it was th avators,because every time i changed it the name changed,:) thanx for telling.

Rollo Tomassi
12-20-2001, 11:48 PM
I really like your new signature mylow. pretty funny.

mylow thehutt
12-21-2001, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
I really like your new signature mylow. pretty funny.

Thanx i got it out of a toy fair magzine.:)

Beast
12-21-2001, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Utinni
Foolish mylow.
Do not trust the one called Rollo Tomassi.
Do you know he mocks you when your back is turned?

Hmmm, Rollo and some of us may have jokingly mocked Kit and Mylow a little, but looks like you just painted a giant bullseye on your britches. Get a grip Utinni, you were better when you were just odd. Now your just loony. :crazed:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stillakid
12-21-2001, 06:25 PM
"He is a loony."