PDA

View Full Version : The Crows creator and screenwriter will be signing in LA CA

Turbowars
06-08-2004, 09:56 PM
On June 19th, we're pleased to have James O'Barr, creator of The Crow, here to sign an exclusive limited edition print ($20), The Crow (movie book), and The Crow Sketchbook ($10/$35 with original sketch). Rounding out our celebration of The Crow will be screenwriter David J. Schow, who will also be signing.

Dark Delicacies

Burbank CA

http://www.darkdel.com/catalog.htm

Reefer Shark
06-08-2004, 10:03 PM
That's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind getting one of those $35 sketches.

The 1st Crow movie was great, but J O'Barr's original comic series was just freakin' awesome. Some really gritty stuff there. I have a well-read reprint of the series, and it never gets old.

Turbowars
06-08-2004, 10:14 PM
A saw them today to get the lastest Living dead dolls wave for my wife and I saw the Sketch book. It's cool, because he sketched a pic on the 1st page and the rest is empty to sketch your own stuff. Each book has a different sketch too, hand drawn, not copied.

[DSS]Pedr0
06-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Met him last year at WW Chicago. Really Cool Guy, Got one of his sketches in my brothers sketch book. Awesome awesome piece.

evenflow
06-09-2004, 08:31 AM
I am a huge fan, would love to go if I was there.

Hellboy
06-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Man am I jealous.

I'm a huge fan too and would love to be there. I wonder if he'd sign other personal items or will they limit it to just the books that are being sold?