PDA

View Full Version : The Horror

Bosskman
06-13-2004, 02:29 PM
There's an old tower over on the west side of Saint John, New Brunswick (where I live) I ran out to it from my house yeaterday morning and it took me about 3 houst there and back. Later on I helped my folks plant potatoes and in the afternoon I cut up an old tree that fell over in one of the fields and hauled it away without the aid of tractor or beast. Not surprisingly my feet and legs were killing me this morning so I decided to use my Deep Cold Extra Strength Arthritis Formula. It's sorta like A535. I acidentally got some on my, well, you know, and man did it hurt. I've heard stories from friends who said they heard about similar incidents but nothing prepared me for this. Truly excruciating. Just thought I'd post this as a warning seeing as there is none on the package. (no pun intended)

Sidiously Darth
06-13-2004, 02:35 PM
I can see your expression now. Just like Home Alone but your hands aren't on your cheeks they're on your...

Hellboy
06-13-2004, 02:35 PM
Ouch!! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you Bosskman. :nerv: lol

Bosskman
06-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Laugh. Laugh until it happens to you. Then you'll know my pain.

bigbarada
06-14-2004, 05:00 PM
I had a similar experience with some Icy Hot, definitely not one of my more cherished memories. :cry:

Kidhuman
06-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Dude. My condolences. Check your PM for a horror story.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-14-2004, 09:29 PM
That's freakin' hysterical!!! I laughed AND felt sorry for you. Thanks for the warning though. :D

mabudonicus
06-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Been there, sorry to you Bosskman, hope it's all good now :beard:

One time I was making some Habanero pickles, I musta chopped up a few pounds of them and smooshed them into the jars.... I washed my hands but it didn't seem to have any effect, as after a quick visit to the washroom I was in tears... I hopped on my bike and rode around screaming for half an hour..... I don't even touch the things anymore, somehow the oil in them sticks to me like napalm.....

:beard:

And it's almost as bad when it gets on my contacts... my eyes literally glow purple

El Chuxter
06-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Boskkman, bigbarada, I too felt your pain once when using Icy Hot on a pulled muscle. I'm trying to remember for sure if I passed out. It was worse than the time I was cutting habaneros and got a good squirt of the juice in my eye.