PDA

View Full Version : will the kit survive???

kit fristo
12-17-2001, 08:23 PM
well we all know heps of jedi will die, but is kit fisto one of them??????????

what do u think?????????????

i sure hope not

the kit:D

master jedi
12-17-2001, 09:28 PM
My guess would be that he does die.

derek
12-17-2001, 09:43 PM
welcome to the forums kit.

i'm curious regarding your fasination with this character. i've been following the spy reports closely for over a year, and virtually nothing has been revealed regarding this character to the best of my knowledge.(other than a list of expected figures) i bet he'll play no more important a role than the other jedi, except yoda, mace, anakin and obi-wan.

mylow thehutt
12-17-2001, 09:45 PM
:) well the onley thing i heard about kit was this

**as plo and mundi,fought battel droides(not in the arean)a squade of jedi rush to help,lead by Kit Fristo **

if this is true or not i read this i think at the theforce.net,and i also think they are fighting in the hanger,but not sure. :confused:

kit fristo
12-17-2001, 09:56 PM
hey mylow and derek.
well kit defenetly fights in the arena. ive got a pic of it.
if you want it i can send it to you but hes a very cool jedi.
he also has aorange saber.

the kit...

Magnolia-Fan
12-17-2001, 10:00 PM
Hey-

I had a theory about Kit a while back...

Click the link:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=770

mylow thehutt
12-18-2001, 06:13 PM
:D :D First of all,SEND ME THAT PIC,I MUST HAVE IT GOT TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Second,kit does look that baby in MIB,lets just hope Will Smith doesn't mess around this alien,or else:dead:

So kit were can i get me one of these pics.:crazed:

Tycho
12-18-2001, 06:37 PM
Derek, who is it in that picture by your handle?

Is that Wynona Ryder? Your signature suggests such. (Sorry I appologize in advance if I misinterpreted things).

Anyway, what's wrong with Wynona?

Jargo
12-18-2001, 06:40 PM
Not withstanding the fact that Kit fisto has a scene with Mace windu and yoda in the offices of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. As seen in one of the Making of episode two documentary segments downloadable from the official site. He does indeed fight in the arena, there was a picture of him fighting used as a corner piece in the Homing Beacon newsletter from the official site not long ago which I've attached here. he's doing a force push manouevre which looks quite cool. :)

chewbacca71
12-18-2001, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by derek
welcome to the forums kit.

i'm curious regarding your fasination with this character. i've been following the spy reports closely for over a year, and virtually nothing has been revealed regarding this character to the best of my knowledge.(other than a list of expected figures) i bet he'll play no more important a role than the other jedi, except yoda, mace, anakin and obi-wan.

I have wondered about the same fascination with Fett? Not that much different. A background character also, but some people just are fascinated by them.;)