PDA

View Full Version : Something cool to see in Seattle

Exhaust Port
06-15-2004, 07:30 AM
http://www.sfhomeworld.org/

I thought to put this here because the theme of this museum is SciFi and includes a lot of props from SciFi movies and TV, including SW, Bladerunner, Star Trek, Aliens, Battlestar Galactica, etc. This is the Science Fiction Hall of Fame. I've never been but someone sent me this website. This place looks awesome. :)

Dr Zoltar
06-15-2004, 03:35 PM
This made the local news the other night. I plan on going sometime in the near future. Another Paul Allen venture like the EMP is! So there is bound to be tons of cool stuff to see. I think the news report said there are 640 placards to read.

Exhaust Port
06-15-2004, 05:23 PM
I noticed that all the images of items from the museum say "From the collection of Paul Allen." It's nice to see someone with money creating something like this for everyone to enjoy. Think of how many SW or other Sci-Fi items are in private hands that will never see the light of day.

Kidhuman
06-15-2004, 08:20 PM
SOunds pretty cool. Now Seattle residents have something to do on those rainy days. :beard:

Bobby Fett
06-15-2004, 08:46 PM
While you're in Seattle, be sure to catch a Seahawks game.

Seahawks rule!

Well, maybe not yet, but watch this space! :D

Hellboy
06-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Yes Bobby Fett they do indeed. ;)

They should win the NFC West Division title outright this year and who knows maybe even make a run at the big game. After years of dreaming and disappointment I have a very good feeling about this season. :D

Bobby Fett
06-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Hellboy, go ahead and order us some playoff tickets. :)

In case anyone missed the first time:

Seahawks Rule