PDA

View Full Version : EE orders for OTC pushed back

Kidhuman
06-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Just checked the availability date for the OTC wave 7 and it is pushed back from June to July. Called them up and they said that Hasbro pushed back the shipping dadte on them. BUt since I ordered early, Ishould have no problemgetting mine with in the first shipment. Iordered on Feb. 14th. Just a heads up to all that ordered.

And if Hasbro pushed back on them, they might not be showing up in retail until then as well.

Turbowars
06-18-2004, 07:23 PM
This really sucks. July is going to be way to expensive with SDCC and all. I'm having second thoughts about EE. They don't seem to be the company they used to be.

Turbowars
06-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Strange news from EE. They say that all Wave 7 OTC cases will be changed to wave 9 OTC. They basically have the same assortment, minus 1 extra Luke and Yoda. In place of these 2 they threw in The dirty Scout and Leia. The case comes with 12 unique figures.

They don't say that wave 7 doesn't exist, but say they wont get the case in.:confused:

Kidhuman
06-30-2004, 10:37 PM
Holy crap, that sucks. I had those figures traded. Cant belive that stuff. I just looked at my order and its the same thing. I guess Hasbro canceled that order. I am as confused as you Turbo.

Turbowars
07-01-2004, 08:48 PM
OK people, EE does not know whats going on. I just got an e-mail stating 4 of my cases are ready to pick up. Wave 7,8,9 and 10.

Kidhuman
07-01-2004, 09:44 PM
I just got the email stating that the switch was made. Go figure.

Turbowars
07-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Yeah, so I'm not sure if wave 7 is there, or they just say it is and when I get there they give ne 2 wave 9's.:confused:

Kidhuman
07-01-2004, 10:00 PM
My order on the website is still saying backorder. AGnd they said I would be one of the first to get it. I wonder if they will fill everyones order first for wave 9 and then go to the switched ones from wave 7. I will be ****ed if they do that. Someone is getting a call in the morning.

Word to yo mama!!!

Val Da Car
07-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Wow...

I want to order from EE but my diorama building (Hoth scene now that Winter is here) keeps me away from the OTC.

BUT YET I am strangly drawn to the VOTC line.....like a moth to a flame?

well TB any news on that....

I spoke to ohmygodcheap (blah blah whatever) today and they said they are getting Waves 7,8,9 within a week so maybe EE ordered to many...

any additional word on the VOTC waves?

Turbowars
07-01-2004, 11:42 PM
I'm thinking about returning the whole case. I mean the assortment sucks. It cost me 98 bucks and it is really starting to bother me. EE should have sold them in sets. Sorry, but don't think anyone will be getting them but EE. :(

Kidhuman
07-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Val, I orderd case 2.5. It had only one double and you get 7 different figures in it, so it was the best value. The thing that sucks is 3PO is the double, not any one too good there. You get 2x 3PO, Yoda, Vader, Luke, Han Leia and Ben.

Kidhuman
07-02-2004, 11:27 AM
I just got off the phone with them, and my case is being sent out today.

Kidhuman
07-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Just got my case of wave 9 and these figures are awesome.