PDA

View Full Version : America's first authentic supervillain!

JediTricks
06-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Sure, we've had villains in the past that have rocked the world, but this guy is an authentic Marvel-comics wannabe. I just wonder if he had a costume...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/17/dr.chaos.ap/index.html

Kidhuman
06-18-2004, 08:39 PM
My only question is how canhe pay the fine if he has no money? He cant work if he is in jail

Exhaust Port
06-18-2004, 09:19 PM
I think calling yourself "Doctor <anything>" for your villian name only works if you are actually a Doctor in some fashion. Dr. Chaos? That's pretty cheesy if you ask me. Sounds like a comic villian from the discount rack.

derek
06-18-2004, 09:48 PM
I think calling yourself "Doctor <anything>" for your villian name only works if you are actually a Doctor in some fashion. Dr. Chaos? That's pretty cheesy if you ask me. Sounds like a comic villian from the discount rack.

yea, even samuel jackson's character in "unbreakable" called himself "MR." glass, not "Dr." glass.

did bruce willis catch him? lol

JediTricks
06-19-2004, 03:32 PM
KH, you actually work for pay while you're in jail, they pay you like 30 cents a day to break rocks or make license plates or do laundry or whatever.

EP, I don't think colleges give doctorates in Chaos, or maybe he and the Realm made up their own college, then at least his mother could say "my son, the doctor". ;)

Exhaust Port
06-19-2004, 05:18 PM
It was probably one of those online college courses. :D

Kidhuman
06-19-2004, 09:57 PM
KH, you actually work for pay while you're in jail, they pay you like 30 cents a day to break rocks or make license plates or do laundry or whatever.

30 cents a day plus free room and board.............

doesnt sound too bad if they throw in a pack of smokes a day too.

JediTricks
06-20-2004, 03:33 PM
They're trying to make it illegal to smoke in jail. Kinda makes sense too, since you've got these people FORCED to live in these areas and smoking... well, you know, kills and all. Of course, so do cig-deprived madmen who are also locked in there, so it will fall on Dr Chaos to sort things out. :D

Dr Chaos got his degree from night school! ;)

jjreason
06-20-2004, 07:01 PM
Holy, I mean I thought "Fight Club" was a pretty good movie and everything, but it sounds like this guy REALLY liked it - a little too much.

darthvyn
06-21-2004, 09:35 AM
that's really funny! just think, he nearly crippled the vital heart of the world by his attacks on... milwaukee.

acutally, what's really funny is they have ads right next to this article that say "hotels in milwaukee" as if anyone is going to go there now, after hearing about this...

JediTricks
06-22-2004, 05:37 PM
The question is, how long would it take the rest of the country to notice Milwauke was missing, destroyed or beamed into space or miniaturized by Dr Chaos?

BTW darthvyn, good eye, that's too funny!

Droid
06-22-2004, 05:56 PM
You know, Butters' alter ego on South Park is Professor Chaos. Anyone else frightened this guy may have been copying South Park?

JediTricks
06-22-2004, 08:14 PM
I mentioned something about that in the SP thread, but I think the dates on the bad Doctor's crimes comes BEFORE Leopold "Butters" Stotch took on his alter-ego so my theory was that either it was a very funny coincidence or the SP writers knew about Dr Chaos.

Rocketboy
06-24-2004, 02:59 PM
It looks like he'll have an adversary by the time he gets out of prison...the real superman!

Somewhere in Germany is a baby Superman, born in Berlin with bulging arm and leg muscles. Not yet 5, he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do. He has muscles twice the size of other kids his age and half their body fat. DNA testing showed why: The boy has a genetic mutation that boosts muscle growth. For the rest of the story, with a pic of this kids muscular leg:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=541&e=2&u=/ap/mighty_muscle_gene

JediTricks
06-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Mwa ha ha! Did you ever think you'd see the day when comic books started coming true?

Kidhuman
06-24-2004, 09:54 PM
DAYUM!!!!!!!! I wouldnt want to get kicked by him. :scared: :beard:

JT, never would I have thought this day would be here.

Rocketboy
06-25-2004, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I know! It's time for me to get a dose of radiation and see what happens!

JediTricks
06-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Adam West, the Mayor of Quohog, RI, tried that and ended up in the hospital. The Griffin family was very understanding. :D