PDA

View Full Version : Gian Speeder/Theed Palace sets for Free

shinakuma43
06-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Hi, I have about 8 loose sets that are just hanging around and I'd like to get rid of them. They are just about all complete except none have figures, a couple are missing the Gian Speeder Missles too. Anyways, if anyone wants them you can have them all for just whatever it costs to ship them. You can take 1 or all of them if you can use them. I also have some Action Fleet Landspeeders, Escape Pods, and Jabba the Hutts I can do without as well, so if anyone wants any of them you can have them for just shipping too. I might have some more stuff too. Hmm, I have 1 or 2 Action Fleet Death Star sets missing some pieces which I'll give away too. LMK.

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
06-19-2004, 12:27 PM
as a vehicle maven i'm guessing he might dig any speeders & pods no one else here wanted; wouldn't need figs, packaging or palace setpieces so that might work out good. i'll check w/him, meanwhile to which dstars do you refer? :greedy:

shinakuma43
06-19-2004, 01:04 PM
If B'jr wants all the speeders and Pods it's no problem, maybe we should wait a couple days just in case someone else would like any before giving them all to one person though. Hopefully someone can use the palace sets for customizing a diorama or something. The Death Stars I'm referring to are the large Action FLeet playsets:

http://web.archive.org/web/19980423174026/http://galoob.com/SWAF/images/product/DthStInd.gif

Later,
S43

sergiurusu
06-20-2004, 05:19 AM
My little cousin Roby could be interested in some of these loose AF's . But have to ask him first because shipping to Romania isn't that cheap.

shinakuma43
06-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Ok Sergiu, please find out ASAP if your cousin wants any of them. I could ship them surface mail which would be much less than airmail, let me know what he'd want and I'll get a shipping estimate. Oh, and I will take a set of those CDs since I think I forgot to reply to your e-mail about them and I do want them.

If no one else wants anything it looks like B'jr will be getting them, so VT let me know for sure if he wants them.

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
06-23-2004, 12:02 AM
-yep, as i said, whatever no one else wants, & no hurry on this end :) meanwhile checked w/bjr & as anticipated he was interested, esp. if we can keep shipping as cheep as possible :greedy: any unwanted figs he'll take, any that're missing no biggie. he might also want 1 dstar set, as well as any dv tie(s) they seem to come with, and I might want the clear probot shell that iirc it comes with :D
vt

jeddah
06-23-2004, 05:25 AM
"A transmission from the planet! A message, from the Queen huhself" :)

(Scuse my butchery of the script)

Hope you don't mind this quick hijack; last night when I was recording vocals In my mic case, I found mms of C-3PO, hoth Han, 21-B and other Hotheries. I guess I must've brought them up to London to mail to someone but don't know who. As I have a lot to send within the next week or so, I wanted to ask who asked for these.

Or perhaps I am actually mad? bulloo bulloo bulloo

jeddah

sergiurusu
06-30-2004, 05:55 AM
Sorry for the delay, was very busy. Talked to Roby and we have all these items. So we'll pass in favor to others. Thanks :)

matthewilw
06-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Hi, I have about 8 loose sets that are just hanging around and I'd like to get rid of them. They are just about all complete except none have figures, a couple are missing the Gian Speeder Missles too. Anyways, if anyone wants them you can have them all for just whatever it costs to ship them. You can take 1 or all of them if you can use them. I also have some Action Fleet Landspeeders, Escape Pods, and Jabba the Hutts I can do without as well, so if anyone wants any of them you can have them for just shipping too. I might have some more stuff too. Hmm, I have 1 or 2 Action Fleet Death Star sets missing some pieces which I'll give away too. LMK.

Later,
S43

If you still have anything left I'm interested in some landspeeders, which ones do you have, and how many of each?