PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still need Ozzel?

B'Omarr Monkey
06-18-2004, 11:06 PM
If anyone is still looking for Admiral Ozzel, there were loads of them at my Target today. If anyone's interested PM me, and I'll go pick one up (assuming they are still there).

Right now, my need list is pretty low:

J'Quille
Red ARC Trooper
Super Battle Droid Builder
Star Tours: G2-9T
Star Tours: R5-D2
Star Tours SK-Z38

There's a couple others I'm watching on ebay right now. If I don't get them, I'll add them to the list.

I also still have an extra Tanus Spijek.

I'm also willing to supply Ozzel for cost + s&h, but would prefer a trade.

Kidhuman
06-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Ack, I had two J'Quilles for trade yesterday and both are pending right now. I dont need Ozzel though. If they fall through I will be in contact with you. Sorry dude. I do know that someone has twoJ'Quilles for trade in the trade forum. Just scroll downward near the bottom.

B'Omarr Monkey
06-20-2004, 01:11 AM
Thanks, kidhuman, keep me posted. He's the only figure that's got me hitting all the stores until the Dagobah wave finally hits. I'll check the other post as you suggested.

Kidhuman
07-02-2004, 07:36 PM
I do have an extra J'Quille as it turns out. I also have Mr. Spijekif need be. I need a MAdine(MOC) if you can help me out.

B'Omarr Monkey
07-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Hey, kidhuman, thanks again. I actually broke down a couple weeks ago and picked one up on ebay. It wasn't too painful. They had it at buy it now for $6.99 + 6.00 shipping. I figured that since it was the only figure I needed it made more sense than to drive around to all the stores everyday in the hopes I would find one. It's kind of refreshing to not feel compelled to swing by Target, TRU, Meijer, and Wal-Mart every time I'm in the car--though that will end soon with the dagobah wave due anytime now.

Offer it around. If you don't end up with any takers (yeah, right) let me know. My son is pretty drawn to J'Quille, but he'll live without one, while a fellow collector may not. ;)

I'll keep my eyes out for Madine for you. I've only ever seen the one I have, but you never know.