Mace Windu
Yoda
Ki-Adi Mundi
Plo Koon
Saesee Tiin
Kit Fisto
Luminara Unduli
Barriss Offee

Who Else, any of the original council, is Shaak Ti a Jedi?

Jargo
08-19-2001, 07:54 PM
Barriss Offee can't be on the council if she's the padawan of Luminari Unduli. Kit Fisto is only a Jedi Knight not a Jedi master from what everyone's been saying. But he was with Mace in the documentary clip recently so maybe he is a master after all.

I think Shaakti will be on the council because she's so striking looking. I can't see her just being an extra in a battle sequence with them putting so much effort into her design. She just screams merchandising to me. As does Kit Fisto come to think of it.

I don't think we will see Oppo again somehow. He was a vwery weak looking Jedi despite what the EU says.

Adi Gallia is going to be there as she too was in the documentary.

From all accounts Yaddle is stuck in the Jedi Library with Madame Jocasta Nu so she probably had enough of having no lines and went to sulk in the bowels of the temple......

Yareal poof is an impractical Jedi to manipulate in battle scenes as the puppet was so big so He could still be hiding his hands under his roobes in the council chamber.

I'm losing count here.....

Even Piell will probably not be there but seen in battle instead. Possibly with Plo Koon's commando team on the Federation droid control ship.

But definately Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Saesee, Plo Koon and Adi Gallia.

Well that's my theory and I'm not sticking to it... oh - wait...... :)

Eternal Padawan
08-20-2001, 12:33 PM
Plo Koon sets himself up as a council of 1.

Mace: "I do not think the sith could have returned without our..."

Plo Koon: "Shut your mouth, weasely human. I, Plo Koon, have known of the sith for centuries, but they are beneath me. And make Anakin a Jedi because there is no way he will turn evil. You! Adi Gallia! and you! Depa Billoba. Feed me grapes and rub my shoulders! You Yoda! Rub my sore feet while you're down there! The rest of you! I demand an interpretative dance performance of the Boonta Eve podrace. Yaddle will be Anakin. Yareal Poof will be her podracer. Eeth Koth! You will be Sebulba! Ki adi Mundi! You will be HIS podracer. Oppo rancicis...you will...you will be...A rain cloud, you silly...furry...thing. Even Piell. go away and never return, you retarded Jedi. And you Saesee Tiin, bringer of Sass to the force are free to enjoy the evenings festivities because of the Sass you bring to the force!!"

PloKoon2385
08-20-2001, 03:20 PM
Hoorah! I totally agree......except for the weasly human thing...I am human you know, and I am not weasly....hehehe. So you like Plo Koon! Go to my website, dedicated to Plo Koon and those other Jedi that hang around with him......
http://www.plokoonsdomain.friendpages.com

Eternal Padawan
05-29-2002, 09:08 AM
1.Yoda (obviously)
2.Mace Windu (obviously)
3.Shaak-ti (replaces the deceased Yaddle)
4.Coleman Trebor (replaces the deceased Yareal Poof)
5.Oppo Rancicis (now with a CGI snake like body)
6.Even Piell (the most horrid creation known to man)
7.Eeth Koth
8.Plo Koon
9.Ki-Adi-Mundi
10.Depa Billoba
11. Adi Gallia
12.Saesee Tiin (bringer of "Sass" to the force)

hango fett
05-30-2002, 09:17 AM
i think the only newbies are shaak ti, kit fisto, and luminara unduli.

Croaker
05-30-2002, 10:51 AM
This is the Ep II council right?
Then the list that Eternal Padawan posted above is correct.

Kit fisto and Luminara are not on the council.

Jonna
05-30-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Plo Koon sets himself up as a council of 1.

Mace: "I do not think the sith could have returned without our..."

Plo Koon: "Shut your mouth, weasely human. I, Plo Koon, have known of the sith for centuries, but they are beneath me. And make Anakin a Jedi because there is no way he will turn evil. You! Adi Gallia! and you! Depa Billoba. Feed me grapes and rub my shoulders! You Yoda! Rub my sore feet while you're down there! The rest of you! I demand an interpretative dance performance of the Boonta Eve podrace. Yaddle will be Anakin. Yareal Poof will be her podracer. Eeth Koth! You will be Sebulba! Ki adi Mundi! You will be HIS podracer. Oppo rancicis...you will...you will be...A rain cloud, you silly...furry...thing. Even Piell. go away and never return, you retarded Jedi. And you Saesee Tiin, bringer of Sass to the force are free to enjoy the evenings festivities because of the Sass you bring to the force!!"

HA! Thats great! Plo could 'get it on' with all the female padiwans also! :crazed: :D

Chewtobacco
05-30-2002, 10:47 PM
A friend of mine told me that at the time of EP2, there were 8,000-10,000 jedi among the galaxy, but only 200 were available for the battle on Genosis. I have found no such evidence of this. Does anyone know the truth of how many jedi are alive at the time of EP2. Please only answer this if you have some supporting evidence of this.

I have no evidence, but logically if there were 9,000 jedi galaxy wide, and 200 of them were in the arena on Genosis, there are still 8,800 more that need to be killed off during EP3. I think that's WAY too many. I doubt they could have a 2 hour movie if that many needed to get whacked.

My guess is there were much fewer Jedi than the number my friend said. Any real help would be appreciated.

Jedi Clint
05-30-2002, 11:12 PM
The novel for AOTC says there were 9000.