PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning on collecting the miniature game?

dindae
06-23-2004, 01:24 PM
I was just wondering if anyone was planning on collecting the miniature game that WOTC is putting out in September. Right now I am since I collect the tcg and collect the figures why wouldn't I collect the combination of the two. I have a feeling it will bomb for the most part since interest in Star Wars seems low (around here at least). And if you are going to buy them put in a post since I know there will be a lot of us wanting to trade figs around since you can't tell want you're buying.

DGFD
06-24-2004, 06:46 PM
I will being buying the star wars minatures game. I cannot wait for it, some of the pictures I have seen look amazing. I would be very interested in trading repeat minatures since I plan on trying to get every single minature.

DGFD
07-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Someone on e-bay is selling the comic con miniature elite stormtrooper for $3.99 + shipping on ebay. I got one and there is currently one left. This is probably the best price you will ever see. See Link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33054&item=5911413660&rd=1

dindae
07-24-2004, 01:05 AM
Thanks for the tip. One down 60 to go. :D

dindae
08-04-2004, 09:15 AM
Apparently the Con exclusive is only different by the words on the bottom of the stand. So unless you are a die hard completist I doubt these will be anything to go after.