PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Britney Spears is preggers...

JEDIpartner
06-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Watch this space for further details! Meh...

Loads of news programmes are reporting on this at the moment. Stupid cow.

JON9000
06-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Watch this space for further details! Meh...

Loads of news programmes are reporting on this at the moment. Stupid cow.

You can take the trash out of the trailer but you can't that take the trailor out of the trash. She should name the kid Luke so every one can claim to be his father.

El Chuxter
06-28-2004, 06:28 PM
Why? Why did she have to breed?

Oh, for the love of Jiminy Cricket!

I think I have to go poop now.

Kidhuman
06-28-2004, 08:35 PM
I think I have to go poop now.

No pooping without permission.

JEDIpartner
06-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Oy! And people complain about us gays?!! :D

Exhaust Port
06-28-2004, 10:31 PM
So this marriage isn't going to be done just for fun, it's going to be done because she's pregnant? Man, Ms. Spears has once again dragged the principles of marriage through the mud.

Kidhuman
06-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Man, Ms. Spears has once again dragged the principles of marriage through the mud.

Oops, she did it again. Well she was a virgin so she just did it. :D :beard: <vroom>

2-1B
06-29-2004, 03:47 AM
Sorry fellas, couldn't help myself. ;)

stillakid
06-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Why? Why did she have to breed?
Exactly...I mean, what the heck will happen to that lucisous tight stomach. :( And think of the domino effect. We already have millions of pudgy wanna be's out there with fat rolls hanging out of their half shirts. Now they'll be pregnant wanna be's with fat rolls hanging out of their half shirts. It'll be anarchy.

stillakid
06-29-2004, 10:08 AM

:confused: Gays don't breed. :confused:

droidekas2
06-29-2004, 11:49 AM
And they say that gays are destroying the institution of marriage.
I read that the guy she is marrying has a child already, so she will be a stepmom. Not only that the guys ex-wife is pregnant with another child of his. Wow!! Or was it J-Lo?? Between J-Lo and Britney....

Here is an interesting article to review on the subject (that I totally agree with). The Profane and the Pop Star

http://www.advocate.com/html/stories/908/908_sullivan.asp

droidekas2
06-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Here's a link where I read about her man. Its the third article down.

http://www.britneyspy.com

"Kevin is a dancer, and he has a pregnant fiancee (Shar Jackson) and a 2 year old daughter. Britney was unaware of this."

YIKES!!! How does one get married to someone when one is the fiancee of another?? That is o.k with the church and the government?? Shouldn't something be done about this?? And it involves children. But somehow if I wanted to marry my partner ( of a monogomous relationship of 5 years ) somehow that is what is to be feared?? :eek:

El Chuxter
06-29-2004, 01:08 PM

Wait, are you saying Oy is gay? I thought he and Jake were just friends!

I wonder what Roland would think of this?

JEDIpartner
06-29-2004, 01:53 PM
YIKES!!! How does one get married to someone when one is the fiancee of another?? That is o.k with the church and the government?? Shouldn't something be done about this?? And it involves children. But somehow if I wanted to marry my partner ( of a monogomous relationship of 5 years ) somehow that is what is to be feared?? :eek:
Yeah... Don't blame us! It's all you breeders who keep making us! ;) We just want the right to be together in a legally recognised union/partnership. Is that so wrong?!!!

Oh, dear God! I've channelled Harvey Fierstein! :eek:

JON9000
06-29-2004, 03:30 PM
At least this ends the coy little game she plays. One minute I'm a naughty girl and the next I'm sweet and innocent. Now we all know what is really up. This whole bit about not knowing about this dude's fiancee almost proves with out a doubt she's knocked up.

I'll bet this dude got a three word pre nup: "You get nothing." :greedy:

JEDIpartner
06-30-2004, 03:07 PM
I wanna join my friend Mark Meilander and his girlfriend Sarah in removing Britney's bad leg at the knee and beating her boobs with it!!

derek
06-30-2004, 08:42 PM
. I'll bet this dude got a three word pre nup: "You get nothing." :greedy:

yea, i was watching entertainment tonight and they showed her "engagement ring".........i was wondering if she had to buy it herself. lol

a backup dancer???.......what's that, just a step above a security guard? :D

sweetrain1215
07-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Oops, she did it again. Well she was a virgin so she just did it. :D :beard: <vroom>

What the?? Sheesh....

I am finding it mildly amusing seeing that men gossip just as much if not more than women...this is scary.

kool-aid killer
07-07-2004, 01:26 AM
We dont gossip, this is just us keeping up to date with the news. :D

Trust me guys, i was devestated when i heard she was leaving me. I should have known this day was coming though, she was always complaining about how i loved the wrong plastic. I should have known she was envious of my toys!!! Well, at least they wont leave me for a backup dancer. A backup dancer, like those arent a dime a dozen. Youll be back, they all come back for more Kool-aid!!! :crazed:

Hey, this smiley looks cool: :eek:

JON9000
07-07-2004, 05:19 PM
I'll bet this dude got a three word pre nup: "You get nothing." :greedy:
Looks like it's time for me to eat some crow. Man, she's dumber than I thought, or at least just a liar:

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/26881.htm

It's official, I would marry Britney Spears.

Dr Zoltar
07-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Heh. Ditto!

She's a complete idiot. Though most men who like her don't care about her brain power, of you get my drift.

I bet:

1) They get a divorce in a year and he gets half of everything she owns.
or
2) She's dead before 30.

I bet he owes back child support too for the one child he has and will for the other one due soon. Interesting way to get the money for it.

Guess I should have become a back up dancer. :greedy:

JON9000
07-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Looks like it's time for me to eat some crow. Man, she's dumber than I thought, or at least just a liar:

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/26881.htm

But apparently not as stupid as her ex-husband!!!

"Her brother rang and I spoke to him. He talked about annulment. I didn't know what the word meant so I didn't say anything."

-Jason Alexander

derek
07-12-2004, 04:56 PM
there was an article in one of the british tabloids, linked to from "drudge".....anyway, it has mr. alexander using such words as "gobsmacked".......i've never heard an american use a word like that...i assume his story was "made up" :confused:

kool-aid killer
04-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Im suprised JEDIpartnr hasnt revived this thread yet. As the title states, Britney is pregnant. You were only 10 months too early, but its all good. Now be prepared to see pics of her shopping for the child: diamond studded car seats, $1,000 binkies, Chincilla (am i spelling it correctly?) blankets etc. I hope her baby always has a sudden urge to urinate upon being held by her.

El Chuxter
04-14-2005, 03:27 PM
It is truly sad that she is breeding.

I'm just glad nothing else is going on in the world. I mean, the news wouldn't cover this so extensively if there was anything going on anywhere, right? :)

Ji'dai
04-14-2005, 07:00 PM
As long as she doesn't go dangling the child over five-story hotel railings I think she'll do just fine. She does do fine now. I'd do her.

InsaneJediGirl
04-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Why must they let some people breed? Is the world not filled with enough morons? :D :crazed: ;)

DarthBrandon
04-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Two words:

Standby:

WHO CARES :D

CaptainSolo1138
04-19-2005, 12:34 PM
An entire segment on the Today show ( or whichever one it was) this morning was devoted to the trendy baby accessories Britney may be looking at and what changes she should make in her diet now that she is pregnant. I guess I was supposed to care what kind of high chair she may be buying. What was I thinking, turning on a show like that to see the news. :rolleyes:

El Chuxter
04-19-2005, 01:12 PM
When is the media going to recognize that no one, not even 12-year old girls, cares at all anymore?

JEDIpartner
04-19-2005, 01:52 PM
An entire segment on the Today show ( or whichever one it was) this morning was devoted to the trendy baby accessories Britney may be looking at and what changes she should make in her diet now that she is pregnant. I guess I was supposed to care what kind of high chair she may be buying. What was I thinking, turning on a show like that to see the news. :rolleyes:

Can we start looking at some cars we may be looking at to run over this pathetic trainwreck? :rolleyes:

Darth Sidious
04-19-2005, 06:59 PM
She should name the kid Luke so every one can claim to be his father.

Heh...I think everyone can claim that anyway. Sleazy little tramp.

Slicker
04-19-2005, 07:11 PM
I truly feel bad for the poor kid that is gonna just slide out of her like a greased ham down a bowling alley. It's yet another classic case of kids having kids. And instead of these morning talk shows talking about what f-ing clothes she's gonna buy how about they talk about how she is caring for the damn kid while it's still in the womb. I myself don't see this kid as coming out very healthy.

Rocketboy
04-19-2005, 11:28 PM
It's yet another classic case of kids having kids.How so? Britney is like 23.

:confused:
Why the hell am I posting in this thread?

Slicker
04-20-2005, 07:02 AM
It could be just me but I myself am 23 and I feel I'm too young to have children. That and the fact that I don't have a girlfriend makes that pretty easy.

Man, she's 23 and I'm 23 where the hell did I go wrong in the money department.

Rocketboy
04-21-2005, 12:16 AM
It could be just me but I myself am 23 and I feel I'm too young to have children. That and the fact that I don't have a girlfriend makes that pretty easy.

Man, she's 23 and I'm 23 where the hell did I go wrong in the money department.You make these things almost too easy.
:D

Don't leave yourself so open...:)

2-1B
04-21-2005, 12:56 AM
Slicker if it makes you feel any better, I think you are too young to have children, too. :D

Slicker
04-21-2005, 03:37 AM
Thank you Caeser. And if you weren't sure about that just look at my pasty mug in my profile. Do you really want more of THOSE running around. And besides I'd probably be forced to be "responsible" and share my toys with the little bast**d.

2-1B
04-21-2005, 04:55 AM
Jesus. You're not kidding. :D

I THINK I see some green horns starting to sprout out there, I better let you go past my scope and I'll tag you during next year's harvest. :crazed: